C h a p t e r T e n

Mackenzie's POV

When I returned home from talking to Johnny I went to my bathroom, washed my face and changed into my pajamas. "How'd it go?" Nadia asked walking into my room. "Better than expected I guess!" I sighed sitting on my bed.

"Did youse kiss?" She asked with a smirk. "Not Funny Nads but we hugged," I smiled replaying the memory. "Oooo What did Maddie call it again?" She asked. "JENZAYYY!" Maddie screamed running into the room.

"Oh my god stop!" I shouted covering my face from blushing. "Do you still like him?" Nadia asked. Silence filled the room. "I think I still love him...!" I Said throwing my head back. "Awwww," they both gushed at the same time.

"This is serious!" I sighed. "I get it Mack, he was your first love it's like me and Jack, sometimes we just have to let them go," Maddie said looking down. "You know what I'm going to find out if he still likes you!" Nadia smiled. "Huh?" I asked. "What's his address?" She asked Maddie. Maddie told her. "Right if I'm not back in an hour call the police," she laughed grabbing her phone and purse walking out the door.

Nadia's POV

It really hurt me to see Mackenzie sad. We've only know each other for 11 months but it feels like a lifetime. I need to 1. Meet this kid that Mackenzie talked about for 11 months about how much she loves him. 2.  Meet these other kids that she loves so much. And 3. Find out if he still loves her.

I followed Maddie's directions to this huge ass house like my fuck how rich is this kids family Jesus. I cautiously walked to the door and rang the doorbell. I heard a few laughs then footsteps.

A blonde haired girl with striking green eyes opened the door. She had the biggest smile on her face, that turned into confusion when she saw me. "Hi," I smiled happily when I saw her. "Umm are you?" She asked. "Nadia Turner," I smiled sticking my hand out.

She carefully shook my hand. "Lauren Orlando," she replied. "Oh so you're the famous Lauren," I smiled sweetly. "This is getting creepy," she said. "I'm Mackenzie's friend, I'm here to see Johnny Orlando," I told her.

"Hmmm He's in here," she said letting me in. I followed her through the huge hallway until we reached what looked like a cinema. "Who was at the door?" A blond boy asked turning Around. "Who's that?" He asked pointing at me. "This is Nadia Turner!" She said. "What?" A blonde haired girl screeched turning around. This must be Brynn.

"Why is she here?" She asked glaring at me. "Well I've been listening to a depressed Mackenzie for 4 months and I was just wondering if You Johnny Orlando," I said pointing at him. "Do you still love her?."

Johnny's POV

My heart stopped. Who the fuck does this girl think she is walking into my house and asking me if I still love a girl that Broke my heart. "Excuse me?" I asked taken aback. "Do you still love Mackenzie, because rumor has it she still loves you," she smirked looking me in the eyes. "Why would I tell you? I don't even know you," I scoffed.

"Well I'm Nadia Turner, I'm 18, I have a tv show, I've been friends with Mackenzie for 11 months abs I hate seeing her sad," she said. "That's still enough Brynn smirked. "Well I'll leave then!" Nadia stated turning around.

"I still like her I mean how couldn't I She's the first person that I've ever loved, she's the reason I stopped sleeping around, she's the reason I love myself, she the reason I care about people so much, so yes I still love her!" I shouted not processing what I had said.

"Oh damm!" Brynn commented. "Where's my tea!" Carson whispered looking Around. "Want me to tell her that?" Nadia asked softly. "I-I do whatever you want!" I sighed sitting on the couch and putting my head in my hands.

"Look Johnny, I have no idea what your like but from the way Mackenzie talked About you, from the way she still talks about you. You seem like an amazing person with the biggest heart on earth. She still loves you, and I don't think she can stop," Nadia explained.

I looked up at her. "Tell her what she wants to hear," I sighed. She nodded. "I'll walk you out," Lauren smiled taking her out of the room. "You ok?" Carson asked. "Johnny, you should've told us how you felt," Brynn said sitting down. "I-I didn't want to admit that I still love her but there's no way that I can stop...".

Lauren's POV

I walked Nadia out of the room. "I'm sorry for digging I should've stayed out of it," Nadia sighed looking down. "It's ok I would've done the same. "Also I have no idea how that conversation got leaked, but it's not Mackenzie's fault," she said. I closed my eyes and squeezed them shut tightly. "You ok?" She asked concerned.

"I get that it wasn't Mackenzie's fault, but people found out ago I was and the hate I got was and still is unbearable," I told her tears in my eyes. "Oh god I'm so sorry," she exclaimed hugging me. "You seem like such a nicer person Lauren, I'd love to be your friend," she smiled pulling away from the hug. "I'll follow you on Instagram," I smiled. She nodded she walked out the door.

"Wait!" I shouted. "Yes?" She answered turning around. "Please, be careful about what you say to Mackenzie, I don't need my brothers heart getting Broken again, and I also don't need Mackenzie to wind up with a broken heart," I sighed. "I promise that I'll be careful. I nodded and she walked away. I hope that she's someone who keeps her promises. Not one that breaks them like us.

Hey guys this is bad because I wrote it in 40 minutes but I really like it
John still loves her!
But will they end up together Again?
I found a book that my old friend Ava I wrote in. I miss him.
I'd do anything to go back to 2 years ago when I had amazing friends and wasn't in drama every week.
I have amazing friends right now but I still miss my old ones
That enough of me rantingsorry
I hope that you guys enjoyed
Don't forget to
Comment
And
Vote
For more

Byeee❤️❤️