C h a p t e r E i g t h t e e n

Ty sm for 3k. Crazy to believe that this book has only been out 18 days!💛

Mackenzie's POV

My fingers gripped the light material of my wet shirt tightly. Everyone had ventured back down to the water but Johnny and I. We awkwardly sat on the sand waiting on them to return. I shivered looking out in the ocean. "You ok?" He asked. I glanced over at him. His green eyes haven't changed since we talked in the park. Even in the dark they had that sparkle in them.

I nodded my head. "You can tell me the truth Mackenzie," he said scooting closer to me. I shook my head. "You wouldn't care," I said looking back at the rest of them laughing and shouting. "I do care Mack, just because we broke up, and moved on doesn't mean I don't care," he said looking at me.

"Well, I thought that Joey really liked me but I guess that I was wrong. I thought that Dylan was a real friend but I guess that I was also wrong. And I thought that no one would've ever found out about you. Not because I was embarrassed or scared about confrontation, just the fact that you were someone that truly liked me, truly cared about me. And I ruined it all. I didn't want you, any of you to get hate because of me, and them stupid fucking videos and pictures," I said warm tears trickling down my face.

"Mackenzie, I get how you feel about being cheated on and finding out about your friends. It's hard, it's really fucking hard and heartbreaking. You never want to leave your house, you just want to stay there forever and cry. But I'm telling you don't do that. You're a beautiful, talented hard working girl that didn't deserve any of this, so for me, please love your life!" He exclaimed. I looked at him. I hugged him tightly. He returned the hug. We stayed like that for a few minutes.

"Mackenzie, I still love you," he whispered kissing the top of my forehead. I pulled away and looked him in the eyes. "I love you too Johnny," I smiled. "But I don't think," we both said at the sane time. We nodded and hugged each other again. "We'll always stay friends wont we? I asked hopefully. "Of course Mack," he said. "I just wish that I could find whoever took that picture of us!" I sighed.

I noticed Johnny shift uncomfortably and stare at the group. "It's getting late, maybe we should leave?" Johnny suggested standing up. I looked at him suspiciously. He didn't? He wouldn't of? No of course not. Johnny would never do that. I shook off the thoughts and followed him down to the rest of the group.

"You guys friends again?" Brynn asked. "Yep!" He answered giving me a side hug. "Awk this is great!" Nadia exclaimed embracing Lauren tightly. They both pulled back with played bk cheeks. "I ship!" Hayden shouted joking. "Well I ship Hannie!" Nadia declared. "I ship Barson!" Annie giggled looking at them. "I ship Jenzie!" Carson laughed. "I ship all of you guys," Johnny chuckled.

It really was like the good old days. And I was determined to keep it that way.

Hey guys
I have Chapter 20 written but not 19...
This chapter is fun right?
I quite like it
I'm giving ye the JENZIE content we all crave
I know, I know we're rushing into but oh well
I hope that you guys enjoyed
Don't forget to
Comment
And
Vote
For more

SLÁNNN