C h a p t e r T w e n t y

A/N
I don't know if I like the plotwist in the middle. Someone tell me if I should keep it or re write this chapter

Mackenzie's POV

I looked from Dylan to Johnny. "W-why?" I managed to choke out before everyone walked into the apartment. "Wow What's happening?" Lauren asked looking at the three of us. "What's wrong?" I shouted. "Yeah," Hayden muttered as if I was dumb. "What's wrong is that you guys!" I screamed. "She knows," Johnny sighed looking at Brynn, Carson and Lauren. There eyes widened. "M-M-Mackenzie it's not what it l-looks like," Brynn said.

"Really, so my friends didn't sell that picture of Johnny and I?" I asked knowing the answer. They looked away. "You know what? Fuck this! Fuck all of you! I wish Hayden never added me into the fucking Groupchat, I wish I never slept with Johnny, I wish I never FUCKING MET ANY OF YOU!" I screamed running into my room. "Remember you hurt us FIRST!" I heard someone scream. I ignored them and continued running.

I slammed my door and slowly slid down it. How could they? They've obviously never cared about me. "Remember you hurt us first" those words ring in my ears. Someone said that to me before.

Johnny's POV

"Remember you hurts us first!" Brynn screamed. "You- you guys done that?" Nadia asked. "Annie and Hayden didn't," Lauren said. "I can't believe you Lauren, I thoughts that you were different," Nadia said shaking her head. Lauren looked at her hurt. "How dare you, we had a reason, she didn't!" Lauren screamed running out of the apartment. "Everyone just leave!" Nadia shouted.

I ran out to find Lauren. "Fuck!" I muttered opening the front door of the building and running out. There was no trace of her on either side of the street. "Where's Lauren?" Hayden asked panting. "I have no idea," I muttered the rest of them coming out of the apartment. "Where is she?" Brynn asked.

I looked at them. "Johnny, Hayden Carson go that way! Annie ordered pointing down the right side of the street. "Brynn and I will go this way," she said pointing down the left side. "Check everywhere!" Carson added. We all nodded and left.

2 hours later

It's been 2 hours since Lauren ran. There's still no sign of her and it's getting dark. The boys and I decided to meet up with the girls again.

"Where the hell is she?" I asked Carson. "I have no idea John," he whispered hugging me. "It's getting dark and and she's not used to La," I cried. "Johnny it's ok," Brynn comforted hugging me. "Let's go back to the hotel, call your parents and try Lauren's phone one more time," Annie said.

When we got back to the hotel we went to the room Lauren was staying in. "Here bags still here," Annie said closing the wardrobe . "I'm going to call my parents," I sighed taking out my phone. The whole room went quiet while my phone rang.

Hi Johnny

M-mum has L-Lauren called you?

No why Johnny? Did something happen?

Is dad there?

Yes

Get him please

Hey Johnny what's wrong?

We-we had a fight with Mackenzie, L-Lauren ran out and s-She's gone

Oh my god

Have you checked everywhere?

Y-y-yes

Oh God Johnny, go to the police. We'll try to get there as soon as possible

Ok I love you guys

We love you too Johnny. Please stay safe

I hung up and looked at everyone. "I'll stay here, in case she comes back," Carson said. "So will I," Brynn said looking at us. "Ok come on Johnny and Ann's," Hayden said opening the hotel room door.

"I-I'd like to report a missing person case!" I stuttered to the receptionist. "Fill this out and come back with a picture," she smiled having me a sheet of paper. We sat down and Hayden filled out the sheet. He then returned it with a picture of her.

They told us that they'd send out the news as soon as possible. When we got back to the hotel. I took out my phone and called Mackenzie.

What do you want?

L-L-Lauren's missing

What?

She ran out of the apartment there's been no sign of her

Oh fuck

I-I just had to tell you. Bye

Johnny wait!

Call ended 56 seconds

This chapter is all over the fucking place
I don't think that I like his storyline but I might keep it
Anyways hope you guys enjoyed
Don't forget to
Comment
And
Vote
For more

SLÁNNN! 💛💛