🌻-1- Who Are You? (Part 1)

Hey guys! This is my first fanfiction. I have always wanted to write one but never had the courage. But now, it's here, so enjoy!!

Time to finish the project. You told yourself, the deadline is next Monday and your boss, Mrs. Robyn wouldn't be happy if you couldn't submit it. It's 8pm and you were walking down the street to your home, thinking about what you would get for your dinner.

Suddenly, you heard footsteps.

You spun around, but didn't spot anyone. You frowned, but you were not afraid. You headed home again, but your pace quickened and your hand slipped into your pocket.

The footsteps behind you seemed to speed up, catching up with you. Your heartbeat quickened, you grabbed the object inside your pocket tighter.

If I am fast enough, I might be able to get away. You thought. Your home was just miles away, you could see it clearly.

Just when you thought you could make it, another person stepped out of the dark, blocked the path between you and your home.

You halted. You found yourself surrounded by two men. "What do you want?" You asked, fearless.

The man behind you took a step closer. "No need to be afraid. We are here to—"

You slipped your fingers into your sling ring. Haven't used it for decades, you thought. Before the man could finish, you threw a glowing golden rope towards him, not wanting to hurt him but to tie him up.

He jumped to the side, dodged your attack, and formed shields in both his hands. Now you saw him a bit clearer under the moonlight, he's tall, really tall, and he got a red cloak on.

"We're not picking a fight!" The man shouted, shielding your attacks, "We just want you to come with us!"

"And why on earth would I do that?" You growled, dashed towards him, pinning him onto the floor, a golden blade formed in your hands. You forced it onto the man's throat.

You heard the other man running towards you, but cloak man shouted, "No! Wong! Stop! Don't hurt her." Wong stopped.

You were startled, but you didn't let the man go. "Who are you?"

"I am Doctor Stephen Strange, we need your help. Master Y/N."

When you heard the name you had buried into your past coming out of this man's lips, you flinched. How can he possibly know? Why is he here? How did he find me?

"I have no idea what you are talking about." You avoided Doctor Strange's gaze.

"You are Master Y/N, became The Sorcerer Supreme at the age of 16, you had fought along with the Ancient One to protect the Mystic World from the attack of Dormammu." His voice was calm, knowing he had got the upper hand.

"You don't know what you are talking about."

"Then you suddenly disappeared 5 years ago, even the Ancient One couldn't find you."

"That's not...wait." You stopped when you fixed your gaze on his cloak. "Why are you wearing the Cloak of Levitation?! And HOW DID YOU GET THE EYE OF AGAMOTTO?!"

"He is now the Sorcerer Supreme. He knows how to control the time stone." Wong answered.

"What?!" You exclaimed, "Only the Ancient One..."

"The Ancient One is dead." Doctor Strange said, quiet, like a whisper.

💗