Part 3

Wondering how this all got started? Well it actually began as a joke, just a silly idea on a lazy Saturday morning.

Jenetta and Megan were lying in bed, relaxing after making love. The scent of their sex filled the room.

The taste of Megan's juices still on her lips, Jenetta was lightly running her fingers over Megan's soft skin as Megan played with her turquoise iPhone.

"Lover?" Megan asked, "Do you ever miss having a cõck in your cŭnt? I mean a real cõck, not one of our dildos."

"To be honest, sometimes I do. There's something so overwhelming about a man thrusting inside me. Using me. Ejaculating into me." Jenetta had a faraway look in her eyes as she spoke.

"Well I have an idea. Let's get ourselves a sex slave."

"What are you talking about?"

"Craigslist of course. We'll put an ad on Craigslist!"

At first Jenetta thought it was a joke, but soon realized that Megan was serious. And she knew that once Megan had a "brilliant idea" she wouldn't let it go. So Jenetta watched as Megan prepared and posted the ad:

Two gorgeous, hot, sexy women looking for a submissive slave boy who likes to be told what to do and how to do it and obeys ALL commands without question. You will be selected based on your obedience, equipment and how well you use it. Be warned ... this is about our pleasure, not yours.

"You can't post that!" Jenetta exclaimed, "We sound like a couple of bitches and what guy in his right mind will go for that arrangement?"

"Oh, you just watch," Megan smiled, "You'll see."

And so that did see. They had over 300 replies in the first hour and over 500 by the end of the day when Megan pulled the ad.

"What the fŭck!?!" Jenetta asked, "Has the world gone crazy?"

"I guess it has," said Megan, "Sex crazy. So now we need to choose."

They started by eliminating all the responses that didn't have a picture. Then ignored the ones where the pic was clearly stolen from some porn site (no white guy has an 18 inch dîck) and then all the guys that looked like they'd rather eat a Big Mac than püssy. Even then, there were still over 100 remaining.

So they decided to pick 10 that sounded interesting and lived sorta close.

One by one, they sent a response, inviting them for coffee at the local Starbucks. They told them when to be there, what to wear (something rather tight so they had a hint regarding what was underneath) and exactly which table by the window to sit at.

They sat in the car in front of the Starbucks and waited. The first guy was at least 20 years older than he claimed. They turned around and left.

The second guy had arrived in a minivan, obviously cheating on his wife.

As they worked down the list, there were several no shows and the list was getting short.

When number nine took his seat, they were excited. His name was Philip and he was the right age, tall, slender, dark features and didn't seem at all nervous like most of the others.

Jenetta and Megan headed in. They grabbed a couple of lattes and took two seats at Philips table.

Philip looked a little surprised, but offered a friendly, "Good morning."

"Good morning sexy," was Megan's instant reply. Philip blushed.

Megan carried out the planned interview asking question after question.

Where are you from?

Do you have a wife? Girlfriend?

What do you do for a living?

How long have you lived in the area?

And then the juicier questions...

How big is your cõck?

Are you circumcised?

Do you like to masturbate?

When was the last time you fŭcked?

Who came first?

Do you like to eat pŭssy?

What's the dirtiest thing you've ever done?

Ever blown a guy?

Have you ever fücked in public?

Do you like being naked?

He answered every question to Megan's satisfaction, though the quizzical look on his face remained throughout the grilling.

"So, do you have any questions for us?" asked Megan at last.

"Just two," he replied. "Why do you keep calling me Philip? My name is Jack. And is this how you always talk with strangers at Starbucks?"

"Jack? Didn't you answer our ad on Craigslist with the name Philip?"

"Um, no. I just stopped in for a cup of coffee and next thing I knew I'm sitting here with two beautiful women who want to know about my cõck."

Jenetta and Megan almost died laughing and then finally, Megan suggested they go back to their place to chat a little more.

They had found their slave boy.