Part 4

The sight of Megan sitting on the edge of the tub, spreading her legs was mesmerizing for Jenetta. Not that she had seen a lot of pussies this close, in fact, other than her own, only two others, but Megan’s womanhood was absolutely the most beautiful thing on earth.

It was just slightly puffy, giving it a very fertile appearance and when she spread her legs like this, it opened just enough for Jenetta to see the pink cavern inside.  The lips were just big enough that she could take them between her lips and pull gently, which always made Megan crazy.

But at the moment, she had work to do.  Her pussy was certainly not “hairy” by any means, but there was just enough hair to betray the baldness that Jenetta had come to love so much.

And so first she wet one of their bath sponges and gently dampened the area between her legs.  Though she suspected that Megan was already very damp, as she was herself.  And then massaged a nice layer of shaving dwell over her entire mound.  The lady Schick razor made the rest easy, as long as she was careful not to let the blades get to close to those perfect lips.

As she was being gently shaved by her dearest friend, Megan leaned back, closed her eyes and basked in the relaxing sensation.  She had purposely skipped shaving the last few days, hoping that Jenetta would notice and “take matters into her own hands”.  Her plan had worked perfectly.

As Jenetta finished shaving that gorgeous pussy, she again took the sponge and washed away the remaining remnants of soap.  Perfection!

“Are you happy now?” asked Megan, knowing it was a silly question, since she could see that Jenetta’s own pussy was literally dripping.

“I think so,” responded Jenetta, “but there’s only one way to make sure you are completely bare.”

With that, she knelt between Megan’s legs and proceeded to kiss and lick ever bit of that amazing pussy.  And while she was at it, her tongue managed to visit areas of Megan’s cunt that hadn’t need to be shaved.

Megan moaned and squirmed and finally could take no more as a wonderful orgasm swept through her body.  And only then did Jenetta move her mouth away and smile.

“Now it’s your turn!” said Megan, “I think we were headed to the shower.”