Part 2

“So while I’m at work, you decide it’s ok to fuck my husband?” Megan asked pointedly.

“You’re husband? He’s my husband too!” shot back Jenetta, “And besides, we weren’t fucking!”

Megan couldn’t hold back any longer and her face melted into a big smile. She walked over, leaned across Jack’s naked body and gave Jenetta a good morning kiss.

“So how about we hop in the shower while slave boy makes us a nice breakfast?” Megan asked.

“Sounds good to me sweetie,” Jenetta replied, “Are we going to let him finish first? Or should I pull my finger out of his ass?”

“Oh, he can wait,” laughed Megan, and headed to the bathroom, tossing off her clothes as she went.

Jenetta, removed her finger from Jack’s butt, gave him a slap on the ass and said, “Guess you’re out of luck.  Maybe if breakfast is good we’ll give you another chance.”

As Jenetta headed to join Megan, Jack, still naked, headed down to the kitchen, his limp cock swinging between his legs.

As Jenetta entered the bathroom, Megan immediately threw her arms around Jenetta and the two enjoyed a wonderful, deep kiss.  Megan probing Jenetta’s mouth with her exceptionally long tongue. Jenetta responding by alternately sucking and teasing Megan’s tongue.

As they kissed, delicate hands moved over each other’s bodies.  The softness was intoxicating.  Megan’s mouth was soon on Jenetta’s neck, one of her most sensitive spots, and then lower, over her collar bone to her breast.  Jenetta’s nipple responded instantly to the sensation, becoming firm and even more responsive.

By this time, Jenetta’s wandering hands had moved over Megan’s firm tummy toward her most sensitive spot, but she stopped just before her finger’s reached the covering of her clit.

“Someone hasn’t shaved in a while,” she grinned; I think we better do something about that.

“I am all yours my love,” replied Megan, taking a seat on the edge of the tub and spreading her legs wide.