Slave New World

It was the middle of April but the weather was still unseasonably cool.  She had slept naked as long as she could remember and on days like today, she thoroughly enjoyed not only the thick down comforter covering the king sized bed, but having a naked lover next to her.  Jack’s skin radiated so much warmth that in the summer it was almost uncomfortable to sleep next to him, but when it was chilly, it was a welcome source of comfort.

Jenetta, cuddled closer to Jack’s bare back, tucking her knees under his smooth, bare bottom.  While he hardly stirred, her feelings were definitely stirring.  She loved sex in the morning and this morning was no exception, but she was feeling especially naughty.  So she began by simply reaching around and ever so gently letting her fingernails glide over the soft skin of his still-sleeping manhood.  At first there was no response, but as she continued, he began to grow and each time she reached the ridge between the shaft and the head, his cock would twitch.  It was so cute!  She couldn’t help but giggle, and that giggle was just enough to wake Jack.

He began to roll over towards her, asking groggily, “What are you ….?”

“Just stay where you are slave boy, Jenetta is in the mood to watch.”

“Watch?  Watch what?” he mumbled.

“Watch you masturbate for me,” she replied, moving his hand between his legs and seeing him wrap his fingers around the partially erect shaft.

“That’s it, just keep going.”

And so he did, pulling and massaging his cock for her.  With each stroke he got bigger, both longer and thicker.  Jack didn’t have the longest cock she’d ever enjoyed, but it was definitely the thickest.  She’d even measured it once … six inches around.  Damn.

He had started to squirm and moan and the sight was turning her on so much.  She was tempted to touch the wetness growing between her legs, but not quite yet.  Instead, she began to fondle and massage his sexy ass, she knew that would drive him crazy.

Initially it was just his firm, round cheeks but that wasn’t nearly naughty enough.  Soon her slender fingers where rubbing between those cheeks until they were rubbing his little brown pucker.  She felt him push back against her hand as his moans grew louder and louder.

With that, she reached over to the nightstand and grabbed the ever present bottle of lube.  She squirted some into her hand and then went back to work.  After a little more caressing, she began pushing the pad of her middle finger against his tight ring.  And then, as he arched his back, slid her finger into his hot, tight asshole … first one knuckle, then two.  Moments later, her entire finger was buried in his ass.

He gasped, moaned, stroked his cock harder and blurted, “Oh fuck yes!”

As she was just beginning to pick up the pace of the finger fucking she was delivering and anxious to watch and listen as she pushed him over the top, the bedroom door swung open and there stood Megan in her hospital scrubs.

“What the fuck is going on in here!?!” she demanded.