Too Sassy For You

4- Your character has a dream about Disney, what happens?

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remember to turn on the light," Said Ariel to Eric, quoting Albus Dumbledore, in the midst of darkness, "And you know, you are my light." Continued Ariel making his face glow and grow a smile.

"I love you."he told her as they walked through the park, "I love you too."

The hums and the strums of the guitar softly started, playing with the breeze of the wind and the lights that where settled along the wooden bridge, but just like everything good, it ended. Ariel and Eric returned back onto the darkness.

"Girl, did you her what she said?!" Said a voice that sounded like Princess Tiana through the dark, or at least, Ariel and Eric thought so.

"I heard her, she had the audacity to think that she is the only to wear pink, umm, stupid much." Whined Princess Jasmine, this was the first time Eric have ever seen or heard Ariel's friends, and for sure, it was something horrible.

"She is so crocs." Blurted out Cinderella, her mouth was not as pretty as her face, thought Eric. The silence returned back, and in a matter of few seconds, Eric found himself seated with Ariel in one of those grand theaters, and unlike Ariel, Eric was in complete shock, "How on Earth are the laws of physics and nature defeated so easily?!" He questioned.

In the midst of the rushing thoughts of Eric Young, he found himself staring at a Moulin-Rouge themed musical or dance, "What are they singing?" He asked.

"You don't know? They are performing a medley of their hit songs, 'Don't be crocs, be Chanel' and 'Too sassy for you' "She replied as he saw all of the characters of Disney performing, the shock and confusion made him feel that a heart attack is coming at anytime.

***

"It's just a dream." Eric gasped for air. The cheesy mean Disney girls, Ariel confessing her love, and the musical were fortunately a dream that ended. Although he wished with his very young heart that Ariel would love him back, it's been a month since they first talked to each other, it meant two things (a)The amount of love that he had towards her was too much for a sixteen year old in one month. (b) He wasn't going anywhere if he didn't make a move now.