Step 1: He'll Ask Me On A Date

**********Ava's POV**********

"Yes you do," Harry said reassuringly "you always have a choice,"

I heard Liam sigh loudly. I knew that it was wrong, to eavesdrop, but I couldn't help it. I was halfway down the hall when I realized that I had forgotten my bag. So I went back to get it, I had started to open the door when I heard something about Toy Story, and Danielle? As in Liam's ex Danielle? Why would they be talking about her? The whole conversation was very confusing but I knew that they were talking about me. Before I got even more confused, I opened the door and instantly felt all of their eyes on me, it was suddenly incredibly awkward. Harry, Zayn, and Louis looked angry, Niall looked hungry and a little angry but not as much as the other three. Liam, on the other hand looked confused with a hint of sadness in his eyes. Something was going on, but what?

"I forgot my bag," I said, breaking the silence whole motioning to the black handbag sitting on the table. I grabbed it and headed back towards the door. They all shouted Harry and Niall said "Have a nice day!" Zayn said "Goodbye!", Liam said "See you tomorrow!" with a smile in an attempt to cover his distracted tone. But Louis, oh that boy, he definitely is a strange one. As I was about to leave he shouted "Happy Carrots!!" in a sing-songy way so that it would've sounded like a proper goodbye if you hadn't heard what he was saying. I laughed.

"Happy Carrots to you too!" I replied, tipping my invisible top hat. I said goodbye to the rest of the boys before leaving.

"I like her! She gets me!" I heard Louis exclaim before the door clicked shut. I think I'm going to like that boy.

All carrots aside, that was weird. What could they have possibly been talking about before I came in? It was probably nothing. If it was a big deal Liam would tell me, wouldn't he?

-----------------------

Next thing I knew, it was 3:30 pm the next day and I was standing in front of my closet about to reveal my dress for my date to my two best friends. I opened the sliding doors and reached in to grab the dress. They were in awe when they saw it, and it was completely understandable, I felt the same way when I saw it online. It was strapless, robin's egg blue, and it had flowing ruffles that covered the entire bottom portion. 

"Wow," Mads started "you weren't kidding, that's gorgeous and I bet it looks even better on, now go shower so we can make you look amazing!"

"Hurtful..." I replied.

"She meant more amazing," Libby said for Mads "now go!"

I took extra care to do a very thorough job. I lathered my hair with my vanilla scented shampoo and conditioner, washed my face and the rest of my body before wrapping a fluffy towel around myself and stepping out of the warm shower. I walked down the hallway of my apartment to my room where my friends were pouring over my makeup. When they saw me walk in, they both pointed to the chair in front of the vanity and told me to sit. I obliged and felt them go to work.

Libby blow dried my hair and then started to style it with some sort of iron while Mads worked on my makeup. The chair was facing away from the mirror so I had no idea what I looked like but I was excited to find out. Mads finished first because my hair takes forever to style, so she started to look through my closet for something to go along with my dress. She decided on diamond earrings and silver metallic flats. I put them on, slid on the dress and zipped it up. It fit like a glove and hugged my body in all the right places.

I closed my closer door and I was in shock when I saw my reflection. My skin tone was even, no blemishes, my eyelashes were full and the eyeliner with the eye shadow made my eyes pop. My makeup accented my cheek bones and the natural lip stick made my lips look really full. My dress made me look amazing, hugging all of my curves, and the earrings with the shoes matched perfectly. As for my hair, I'm continually amazed by what Libby can do with a straightener. She used it to turn my straight hair into flowing waves that cascaded down my back. I hate to say it, but I looked stunning.