Game On

Mads, Libby, and I walked up to the hotel room that the boys were staying in, with a lot of questions.

"What do you think they're planning?" Mads asked.

"I have no idea, but we're about to fine out!" I replied excitedly. We walked up to the door and found another note taped to it. the note and pushed the door open. The room was completely dark, all we could see were white arrows on the floor that were illuminated by a black light. As we stepped inside, we noticed that the white on our clothes glowed as well.

"Wow," I said in amazement "this place is really tricked out,"

"Yeah," Mads replied "this is amazing, but also kind of ridiculous. Do you have any idea how much time and money it would cost to black light a hotel room? For goodness sakes they're staying here for four days!"

"Oh calm down Mads," Libby retorted, "and why are we just standing here? Let's go!"

We followed the glowing arrows to a room at the end of the hall. When we got there, lights turned on and I realized that we were standing in a kitchen. The boys stood in front of us and looked like they were ready for battle. They had eye black, bandanas, and were dressed in some white so that there would be an even playing field.

"The game," Louis started seriously "is Glow-in-the-Dark Nerf Wars"

"Glow-In-The-Dark Nerf Wars! Yeah!" The rest of the boys yelled while jumping and slamming into each other.

"Boys!" Louis snapped, bringing them back at attention.

"Right, so basically you want to shoot people from the opposite team. We'll go boys against girls," Harry said.

"Hold up. Five against three? That's not fair at all!" Libby exclaimed.

"Yeah, how about one of you join our team?" I suggested. At that, all the boys turned towards Harry.

"Okay, okay, I'm going,"

Once Harry had joined our side, I leaned over to him and whispered, 

"Let me guess, you're the weakest link?"  He looked hurt and I started to feel bad about my assumption.  That is, until I noticed that my whisper wasn't quite quiet enough because the rest of the boys started nodding their heads vigorously.  Harry noticed, and then just looked upset.

"Okay," Harry started, "that's offensive,"

"Focus people!"  Louis exclaimed, grabbing everyone's attention.

"Good, now everyone gets one life," Louis continued, motioning to the sheet that they put up on the fridge.  

"Wait, only one life?"  Libby asked.

"Well we usually have three, but with this many people it would last all night," Liam explained "so the team with the last member standing wins.  And when you're out, just hang out in here and have a party!"  

"Sounds simple enough," Mads said, "what are the stakes?"

"Good question, should we discuss and regroup in a few minutes?" Liam offered.

"Sounds good!" I agreed.

Both groups huddled in opposite sides of the room and conversed.  My group tossed around a few ideas before we finally landed on a great punishment.  We reconvened with the other group in the middle of the room and prepared for the worst.

"Alright, if you lose," Zayn prompted, "you have to let us do your makeup and wear it around for the entire day,"

"Fine.  But if you lose, you have to go to wedding parlor and try on wedding dresses.  Each of you has to post a full length picture of yourself in a wedding dress to Twitter," I said.