Meeting One Direction

A/N

I absolutely had to update today because I've gotten over 200 reads and loads of comments, votes, and comments just since last night. I love everyone who's contributed to this story in any way. I hope you like this chapter :)

-Aly xx

P.S.

Pic of what Ava looks like on the side (actually Miranda Kerr)

----------------------

"Well if you don't have anything going on, how would you like to meet the rest of One Direction?"

When I didn't respond to his offer he added,

"We could even bring Libby and Mads."

The fangirl inside of me died for at least the third time in two days. But I tried my hardest to keep calm and muster a "Sure".

He noticed how hard it was for me to restrain myself and chuckled. He laced his fingers trough mine as we went to get Libby and Mads. They both had to get off of work so Libby faked sickness and Mads claimed she had cramps. Mads drove Libby to the Holiday Inn where the boys were staying and Liam drive me. He was a really good driver, and he was busy concentrating on the road because he didn't know it very well and he didn't want to wreck his rental car.

So I focused my attention on the music coming from the radio that was set to a Top 40 station. I realized that I was singing along to Give Your Heart A Break by Demi Lovato about a third of the way through the song. I had started singing almost subconsciously, force of habit I guess, but I figured that it was too late to stop so I lost myself to the song and just let the words pour out of me. When I reached the end I noticed that the music was turned way down, we were stopped at a red light, and Liam was staring at me.

"What?" I asked, suddenly feeling extremely self conscious.

"Nothing, it's just that you're an amazing singer."

"Really? You think so?"

"Of course! You're voice is beautiful."

I smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek before the light turned green and we pulled up to the hotel.

Once we got there, we took the elevator up to the top floor. We stepped out into a tiny hallway with one door, it led to the presidential suite , which Liam happened to have a key to. He slid the key card through and opened the door to the best hotel room I had ever laid eyes on. It had its own stocked kitchen, three bathrooms, five beds in three separate bedrooms, and in the living room, there was a huge flat screen set across from a couch, a love seat, and two chairs. And sitting right there, were One Direction.

Louis and Zayn occupied the chairs while Harry and Niall were sitting on opposite ends of the couch. When they saw Liam and I, they all shouted

"Hi Ava!"

Wow, I thought they were attractive on posters and videos, but they were so much hotter in person!!! I did my best to not scream and fangirl and I was able to choke out

"H-hey guys"

I then turned to Liam "Now you definitely told your friends about me,"

We all laughed at that and I noticed Harry eying me up and down. Before I could say anything to him he spoke up.

"Nice job mate, she's gorgeous,"

"Yes, she is," he said while he possessively wrapped his arms around my waist from behind "and I saw her first,"

I turned my head and gave him a kiss which we both smiled into while everyone yelled either "aww" or "get a room!"

Liam grabbed my hand and laced his fingers with mine while we stepped inside revealing Libby and Mads standing in the doorway, both obviously still in shock.