22

* flashback *

Next day in Italy

Walking through the streets of Italy was a new experiance to both the couples. Kajal was blabbering from past half an hour, while all the remaining 3 just enjoyed her talking.

Kajal who was immersed in her talking failed to notice a car coming behind her. She was almost in the middle of the road. Meher's stall flew back by the wind. When she turned back to catch it, she saw the car coming in full speed.

She grabbed kajal's and pulled her towards them.

M: Kajal move!!!!

The car just driven away without noticing. Ram heard her voice and turned back .

Abeer: Kajal...!!!!

Kajal panicked and clutched Ram's hand. Abeer who was a little bit ahead, ran towards her and hugged her.

A: Are you okay kajal...

She nodded. She looked towards Meher, whose leg slipped lightly and sat down in knees, holding her leg...

K: Meher...

Only then Ram and Abeer saw her. Meher and Ram ran towards her and helped her to stand up.

K: Meher.. slowly...

When she stood up... Meher hugged her tightly and mumbled a Thanks..
Meher too hugged her back and asked her whether she was ok...

Abeer just watched the duo. Standing in a bit distance, which was not gone un-noticed by Ram.

R: Its ok now.. come lets go...

They started to walk again. Meher didnt even looked at Abeer... but Abeer was watching her carefully...

Abeer's PoV

Why did Meher saved Kajal... I thought she hated Kajal, thats why she planned to break her marriage. But now, their actions seems opposite....
     If Meher cared for Kajal this much, then why did she do that... Is their any other secret about this marriage... I should find out...

Meher's PoV

I never thought Abeer hated me this much. See, how he stool still ,when I fell down. Neither you helped me to get up, nor you asked me Am I fine...

I know you hate me... and you are justified for your hate , but this... I didnt expected this from you...

After a while , they reached a T junction of a street.

K: I think this is the shopping street. We will do something, I and Ram will go this way and you both go that way...
     After one hour , we will meet here back... ok...

Everyone agreed and passed to the opposite side.

Meher was walking two-steps ahead than Abeer.

A: Why Meher... Why did you saved her, getting hurt yourself..... You should have let her hit by the car....

Meher stopped. This was too much. She turned towards him in anger.

M: Did You wanted her to die... ?? Actually whats your problem Abeer.. I couldnt get you... Kajal is my best friend, among all the friends I got till now. Not only friend, she is my sister with soul and relation. I will die, but will not allow even a throne to harm her. And the only mistake I ever did was, when I planned to break her marriage, I didnt inform you. But that was not to spoil her life, but to make it happier. If she was married to Mahesh, her life must have become a hell by now. Thats not because Mahesh was a bad guy, but something else.  Couldnt you see how much happy she is with Ram...? Yes, Ram is not very rich like you and he is an orphan... but that doesnt mean he is nothing. He is very hardworking and I am sure he will look after like a queen, even without your money.
I hope by this time you have understood that. I have not done anything anything wrong Abeer. I will never allow anything to harm her... ( pause )  ... or you....

She told him in one breath. She turned back and started to walk, leaving Abeer in confused state. Meher was right, he could see that in her eyes. He understood something was there which he didnt knew.  Now its time to figure it out.

Friends I would like to recomend some of my favourate stories to you all .. hope you will try them. 😇

1. The Filmmaker's Dream

2. Fragile Hearts

3. Being A Sable Girl

4. Mr. And Mrs. ACP

5. My Boss And His PA

6. My Scilent Love

7. You Are My Love

8. Accidental Love

9. Pure Love

10. Bound In Love

11. Limited Breaths

12. Bhagamathie- A pranushka tale

Also try my other stories...😊😜

1. A Call From The Past

2. The Monarch

3. Finding Love

4. An Eternal Love