17

*flashback continues *

Meher opened her eyes, when the strong rays of sun disturbed her. She found herself on bed, of his room...

She couldnt remember how she reached home, as ahe was tired she slept on the ground at night.
She looked around but she couldnt find Abeer.  She freashed up and reached the hall, everyone execpt Abeer was present there....

K; Good morning Meher...

M: Morning...

He took blessings of Dad and Mom and greeted Ram.

K: Here is your tea...

M: ah.. Thanks..

Mom: Meher.. why you both woke up so early... after breakfast take some rest dear...

M: No no mom..I am fine.. ah.. kajal...

K: hmm...?

M: Abeer...?

K: He is in the garden... here take his coffee and give him,usually i give him coffee.. from today you give, its your right...( she chulked)

Meher faked a smile and took it to garden. Abeer was sitting on the bench with newspaper.

She give the coffee, standing on his behind. He took it without looking at her.

A: Kajal.. can you bring my laptop... also call that sleepy head too.. 

She returned without replaying..a small smile occured her lips. Without getting the reply, he turned back. He saw her leaving. He thaught it must be kajal.

She came back with the laptop and gave as before.

A: Thanks... why are you so scilent today...

He opened the laptop and saw her reflection on the screen. She kept her head down. Abeer turned towards her in anger..

A: WHO ASKE--

K: Abeer... Meher...

He saw kajal coming to them...

K: breakfast is ready come...

Meher nodded and went with Kajal. Abeer turned his face to other side and later went along with them...

At the breakfast table.

K:  Dad, actually I and Ram were planning to give a gift to the new couples...

Abeer and Meher looked at her.

Dad: What dear...

K: Surprise... wont tell now...

Dad: Ok.. then listen to my gift for you both...

K: what...

D: Tickets to Paris, for 4 of you...

Abeer and Meher widened there eyes...

A: Dad No--

K: Wow Dad... thank you soo much.. you are the best.

Abeer could resist when he saw kajal's happiness. Ram too was happy seeing his wife smiling.

Dad: Abeer.. how about you both...

A: Fine dad...

Meher looked at him... he could look her face.. she understood why he accepted the offer.

R: When are we going ??

D: Next week...

R: Okay...

After the breakfast Dad announced a rest day due to the wedding hangover.
Everyone disperces to their respective rooms.

R: Kajal...

K: hmm?

R: Did you noticed them... not so happy...

K: You are right.. maybe because the are tired..let them rest.

Ram was not pleased with the answer. He suspected something.

Abeer and Meher entered the room. Abeer closed the door and pinched Meher to the wall..

M: ah.. Abeer...

A: Who asked to bring me coffee, dont you understand i hate your presence...?

M: Kajal.. kajal asked me...

He left her shoulders and throw away some things on the dressing table..
He agained turned to her...

A: Never try to enter in my life... I hate you means I HATE YOU...understand..

He went to the bed and took a pillow and laid on the couch...
Meher's eyes were overflowing with tears...

A: Now stop your drama and sleep...

She was stunned to see his anger.Never ever she saw him angry. He took every serious problems in a cool manner, but now.. he is another Abeer. She gently moved towards the bed and sat there, looking at him..

*present*

She wiped her tears...

Meher's Pov

Now its all over !!! Never ever I will give you another chance.. Now its time to move on... I will live a happy life without you Abeer..  Wait and Watch...

My new story... will start soon... check the promo plzzzz