15

She stood up to go, he held her wrist tightly.....

He moved towards her wrapping his hands around her waist. She closed her eyes feeling his touch. He made her look him. She held her head bend.
He joined his head with her.. tears overflowing from their eyes..

He took her in his arms and gently placed her on the bed, kissed her forehead. She didnt object, she needed him the most...

He turned off the light. He made her his with love and passion, drowning in eachother's love, heeling their pain.

Next morning...

Abeer opened his eyes. He found Meher sleeping peacefully on his bare chest. He kissed her hair. But the reality hit him. He tried to remember what happened last night. And when he remembered he was again drowned with guilt. He gently placed her head on the pillow, covering her with the blanket. He put on his dress and took a paper. He wrote something on it and placed it on the bedside.
He left the room giving her a final look....

He climed down the stairs fast....

Prakash: Abeer....

He stopped and looked at the man holding a newspaper...

A: Dad... I.. I am sorry I couldnt meet you yesterday...

P: No problem son.. its your home too...

He smilied faintly.

A: I should go Dad...

P: Have breakfast and go..

A: No No dad... I should leave...

He left from there and drove back to home.
After a few minutes, Meher woke up. She found the place beside her empty. She thought he would be downstares.
A small smile creeped her lips thinking about last night.

She freashed up fastly and was combing hair...

Meher's Pov:
I never thought I will get my Abeer back. I am the happiest woman now. We will start a new life with happiness.

She smiled to herself. Just then her eyes stuck on the paper on the bedside. She stood up and took it.

"Sorry"

A lone tear fell from her eyes.

~
Abeer came home...

Kajal: Abeer...where were you last night... how many times I called you...Abeer... Abeer..

He was not in a mood to listen. His eyes were full of anger to himself..

Abeer entered the room and closed the door. Kajal knocked the door as she felt something is wrong .

K: Abeer.. Abeer... open the door...

He throw away all the things there.
Kajal could hear the noise she called Ram.

R: Abeer...Abeer.. open the door..

A: Go from here... LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!

He was screaming in top of his anger. Ram took kajal from there. He made the room a total mess.
He took a photo and started to throw but he stopped when he recoganised it was their wedding photo. He sat down on the floor, gently touched her face.

Abeer's Pov:

Again...!!! Again I did a mistake... Again I played with your feelings... I dont know what I am doing... I am starting to hate myself to hurt you like this...

He cried loud, his heart was heavy with guilt.

~

Meher fell down on the floor.

Meher's Pov

Why Abeer...Why you are doing this to me... why!!! What mistake I did to you to punish me like this..  I only loved you... was that my mistake... Again you cheated me Abeer.. without any mercy..  how could you do this...I know you too love me...then why!!!

She cried out closing her eyes...

*flashback*

She opened her eyes when he filled sindoor on her hair partition. He tied the wedding chain around her neck. All the people around showered flowers as their blessings...
The priest announced them as Husband and Wife...

Rotten eggs, tomatoes accepted🙈🙈🙈 I have a sheild today 🛡🛡🛡🛡
😛😛