Happy birthday Quinn

Will P.O.V

February 1

I wake up early not for school but because one of my daughters turn 18, Quinn finally turns 18 today and me and Rachel plan for today to be a fun day.

I head downstairs and make traditional pancakes because she's a Schuester now and she should be apart of the many traditions we have.

Rachel walks down carrying 18 helium balloons which are disney character balloons, something Rachel had way to fun choosing.

Rachel: I'll place the banners and that around

Will: ok be careful

We decided today would be one of the best birthdays ever.

Rachel's P.O.V

I wake up at 7am which is way to early for a person who left school 3 weeks ago, but today is a special day, it's Quinn's birthday, me and dad have planned a special day for her, I get up and change into a red and black Aztec pattern pencil skirt with a light brown think jumper slightly tucked in my skirt, I'm also wearing my friendship bracelet and I have my hair down in waves wearing my black heeled ankle boots, I add a necklace, watch and bracelet and grab the balloons and presents and I head downstairs.

Quinn's still asleep so she won't realise what's going on so I walk in the kitchen to see dad cooking pancakes and I set the table up putting a banner over the table and putting the presents and cards in front of where Quinn usually sits at the table and I put banners on doors and the window outside, a bit out there.

Rachel: do you think she will like it?

Will: I think she will love it.

Quinn's P.O.V

I wake up at 8 at the smell of pancakes and then I realise I'm 18 today.

Realising I won't be doing anything today I put on my dressing gown and head downstairs I don't even think Rachel will be up today but being pregnant means waking up early because the baby slightly kicking.

I head downstairs to the kitchen and I'm surprised

Will&Rachel: SURPRISE

Quinn: you guys

I hug them tightly and I wipe my eyes

Will: happy birthday

He hugs me tightly

Quinn: thank you

Rachel: now, take a seat and be prepared to be spoilt

Quinn: you didn't have to

Rachel: of course we did

I sit down and I see presents and cards

Will: now pancakes or presents

Quinn: um presents

Rachel: yes

She sits down excited and I laugh, the amount of fun Rachel must of had doing all of this, is funny to think about.

I open my cards first, I got cards from: Noah, Santana, Kurt, Blaine, Will, Rachel, Tina, Kitty, Brittany, Mike, Mercedes and Artie... But none from Finn... Or my family.

Deciding not to waste time on them I open my presents to find a charm box from Rachel inside is 3 charm boxes one is a rocking horse charm, a 18 charm and a mug charm.

I absolutely love them and add them to my bracelet.

Will had got me a new phone seeing as my parents had taken it away from me, Will is truly an amazing person.

Rachel's grandparents had also got me some bath things and other things for me to use whilst I'm pregnant which I'm grateful for because I haven't really got anything for the baby or for me.

I can tell today will be an amazing day