thirteen

a few minutes passed, then the door quietly creaked open and trixie popped in.

"this is such a huge sin, i can not believe what i'm about to do." she muttered as katya stood. "do you realize we are about to commit a sexual act in the house of god?" she asked, seething from her little fit that she probably threw on the way down the hall.

"if you're angry, take it out on me later." katya smirked, watching trixie's face turn a bright red. she waltzed up to her and wrapped her arms around her before pulling closer.

"you're just lucky that my parents are on holiday!" trixie growled, reaching up to thread her fingers into katya's hair. "if they were here we wouldn't be sitting in the same pew, let alone leaving the sanctuary at the same time." trixie said angrily, then pulled katya's head down so she could connect their lips without being on her tippy-toes.

"speaking of your parents, when do they get back?" katya asked, pulling away from the kiss.

"tuesday." trixie replied shortly. "now kiss me."

katya did as she said, then walked her backwards toward the wall, never breaking the kiss. she pushed trixie up against the ugly floral wallpaper and grabbed her ass. katya could feel her thighs tense up, then relax as she kneaded both cheeks with her long fingers. trixie let out a small moan into trixie's mouth, and tugged on her hair a little.

"what did you have in mind?" katya asked, pulling apart and admiring trixie's pink lips.

trixie tilted her head up and brushed her lips against katya's ear and whispered, "i want you to hold me up against the wall." she quickly stepped out of her shoes, then stripped off her church skirt and left them on the floor.

"i can do that." katya replied. she grabbed trixie's thighs, lifting her up, and the shorter wrapped her legs around her waist. katya pressed her against the wall even tighter and began to undo the buttons on her button-up shirt.

trixie began to do the same with katya's, except she only undid the first few so she could admire katya's firm breasts. after katya finished the buttons, she shrugged out of trixie's shirt and let it fall to the ground.

katya unbuttoned her mom jeans with one hand and shook her legs until they shimmied down to her knees. with that, she leaned in and softly ground onto her thigh so trixie could grind onto hers too. trixie let out a low grunt and pushed her hips forward. katya whimpered, rotating her hips. she ground down on trixie harder, smashing her against the wall and making her groan.

"that good, princess?" katya asked, rolling her hips down. "that what you want?"

"yes!" she gasped out, then threw her head back against the wall, her mouth agape and eyes firmly shut.

"i have an idea. what if," katya rolled her hips, "we sixty-nine on the floor."

"oh, please!" trixie whined, bucking up against katya.

katya backed away from the wall slightly and set her down. trixie quickly regained her footing and pushed katya back with one hard shove to her shoulder that took the taller by surprise. katya sat down on the floor and watched as trixie took off her panties and flung them against the far wall.

katya pulled off her own pants and dragged her panties off as well. she unbuttoned the rest of her shirt and threw it into a corner.

katya looked up at trixie with a smirk, and she quickly lowered herself down on her so that she was sitting on katya's legs. the older brought her hands up to her hips and began to stroke the small amount of pudge there out of habit. trixie batted her hands away, then changed position so her back was facing katya. she lifted herself slightly off of the ground and back up over katya's body until her ass was finally on her face.

trixie skimmed her fingers over katya's thighs, tracing up and down over the sensitive skin, making her let out a small moan. trixie ran her fingers away from katya's thighs and pressed her hand flat on her stomach and slid it down slowly from her belly button down into the mass of light colored curl.

katya almost forgot that she had some responsibility here as well, but recovered and brought her hands up to squeeze trixie's ass. trixie let out a little groan and lowered her head to lick on katya's clit.

"good girl." katya muttered, then circled her tongue on trixie's hole softly. after she was satisfied with its wetness, she carefully traced trixie's entrance with her index finger.

trixie moaned, then wrapped her mouth around katya's clit. katya groaned, deciding to get on with it, and carefully inched her finger in. the sliding in was easy, considering how wet trixie was, so katya quickly added a second finger.

that didn't seem to do much for trixie, so katya added her third, which prompted a reaction. trixie let out a moan around katya's clit, and she felt every vibration.

katya stretched and scissored her fingers around, then smirked as trixie removed her mouth to let out a loud moan and tilt her head back. katya leaned her head up a bit, and circled her tongue around trixie's walls once again. trixie began sucking on katya again, but this time she started to hum one of the songs from the service which made katya almost buck up. katya licked another stripe over her rim, then spread her fingers as she moved them in and out.

"you are being so fucking good, princess." katya muttered hoarsely.

trixie moved his hand from the floor to finger katya with her middle finger, then sucked faster. "katya, katya, katya." she chanted, bouncing back against katya's face as she fingered her.

katya leaned forward and teased trixie with her tongue as she fucked her with her fingers, knowing trixie wouldn't last long.

soon enough trixie was groaning pitifully, and she tightened around katya's fingers before coming with a small shout. she continued to finger katya as she came, and katya was soon reaching her high  as well.

trixie rolled off of katya, then crawled and readjusted so that her face was beside katya's. "i can't believe i just did that." she whispered, plopping down and reaching over to wrap her arms around katya's neck.

"honestly," katya chuckled, pulling her by her waist, "neither can i."