eleven

'shacled by a heavy burden
'neath a load of guilt and shame'

katya grinned as trixie groaned, and reconnected their lips, this time katya sliding open her mouth and tracing trixie's lips with the tip of her tongue.

'then the hand of jesus touched me
and now i am no longer the same'

"mmhm!" trixie whined, throwing her arms around katya's neck and pulling her body closer to hers.

'he touched me, oh, he touched me
and oh the joy floods my soul'

"here." katya murmured, pulling away from her for a moment and throwing off her black shirt. trixie desperately pulled her shirt off as best she could manage while lying down on a bed. as soon as the t-shirt was off, katya leaned back in and gave her another kiss, searching for the bra lock expertly.

'something happened and now i know
he touched me, and made me whole'

"katya!" trixie choked out as katya moved her mouth from hers and down to her neck. katya nipped her, leaving a mark that would surely bruise.

'since i met this blessed savior
since he cleansed and made me whole'

katya tugged at trixie's waistband, hoping to give her the indication that she wanted them off as quickly as possible. trixie took the hint, and wriggled out of her short bottoms and underwear before discarding them off to the side of the bed. katya did the same, taking a few more moments since she was wearing literally painted-on skinny jeans.

"hurry up!" trixie whined, bucking her hips up and searching for friction. katya giggled.

'he touched me, oh he touched me
and oh the joy that fills my soul'

"please, touch me." trixie whimpered, looking up at katya with glazed brown eyes. katya parted trixie's legs even further, then reached down to slowly press a finger into her. the older watched her, living for the faces of pleasure that came and went. katya added another, getting the same reaction.

'something happened and now i know
he touched me, and made me whole'

"more, please!" trixie moaned out, pressing herself down onto katya's fingers.

"hold on." katya grunted, slowly adding the third. the song reset itself, but neither of them paid it any attention.

katya locked eyes with trixie and lowered down so she was facing her warmth. trixie nodded approvingly and katya gave it a smal kitty lick. trixie whimpered before her eyes fluttered shut and she let out a breathy moan.

"you are a fucking slut for me, aren't you?" katya asked her, circling her tongue on trixie's pulsating clit.

"oh gosh!" trixie sighed, bring down her left hand to pull katya's blonde hair. she reached one leg and wrapped it around katya's neck, pressing her closer.

katya continued her tongue lapping and her thrusting at a comfortable pace, and felt around on the bed for the rosary with her free hand. as soon as she felt the marble-sized beads in her long fingers, she let out a small noise of triumph. trixie's head was lulling back on the pink pillow, her eyes shut and mouth hanging open.

"lift up your head, baby." katya directed her.

trixie followed immediately, lifting her head from the pillow, but opening her eyes. "what are you doing?" she whimpered, then groaned loudly as katya hit her spot dead on.

"just- a little something," katya teased, pulling the rosary over her head. "tell me if it gets too tight."

she twisted the necklace around her neck, making trixie's eyes go wide and her mouth hang open.

"k-katya!" trixie choked out in surprise. she looked a bit scared for a moment, but after katya started to get back onto the pace her tongue once had, she started to let out small gasps of pleasure. "this is so sacrilegious." she panted.

her neck bobbed against the beads as she tried to swallow, and it was one of the most hot things katya ever saw. trixie tightened around katya's fingers, and her eyes rolled back. she opened her mouth wide and groaned, meeting katya's eyes as she unexpectedly came.

"jesus, trixie!" katya groaned, releasing her grip on the beads and letting them go slack against his neck. the imprint of the beads around his neck were bright red, and she looked wrecked.

"god, katya," trixie rasped, leaning close to katya's ear as she moved her hand to finger her with two fingers. that was so hot, having you do that. i didn't see it coming, and the pressure around me neck was just...i don't know how to describe it. you are pure sin, katya."

as she muttered into katya's ear, she could feel her stomach tighten, and she came on trixie's hand with a moan. katya gave herself a moment to catch her breath, and then smiled. "i didn't know you had that in you." she panted, throwing her arm around trixie's shoulders.

"me neither." trixie mumbled quietly, shuffling closer to katya's naked body. "i feel dirty, now."

suddenly, katya felt bad. it was like cold water rushed through her veins at the noise. "i'm sorry." she whispered. "is there anything i can do? did i pressure you?"

"no, you didn't do anything wrong." trixie insisted, reaching a hand up to pull her face to hers. "you did everything right. that was on me." she calmed trixie, stroking the side of her face and tilting her head up for a kiss.

"okay." katya replied, still a little unsure.

"don't come over until later tomorrow, though." trixie instructed, wrapping her arms around katya's neck.

"why is that?" katya asked, reaching down and encircling trixie's waist with her tattoed arms. pulling her closer, then leaned down to touch her forehead with hers.

"because i need to go to confession." she replied with a smirk, shoving one of her legs between katya's.