twelve

"just say you're going to show me to the bathroom." katya whispered.

they were sitting in hard pews, wasting a perfectly good sunday morning on something that she didn't care about.

"no!" trixie whispered back harshly. "i'm trying to pay attention to the message."

"i took off work for this, the least you could do is help me out."

katya worked at a local coffee shop. when katya had called in yesterday to tell her boss that she was going to mass with trixie, he had only laughed and told her that the church would set on fire if she stepped inside before hanging up.

"shut up!" trixie hushed loudly.

"don't whisper so loud. people are staring." katya shushed her.

"no." trixke said even quieter.

"please." katya muttered lowly.

"fine. go out the back doors of the sanctuary, down the hall, and turn right. after that, take a left, and go into the room on the left-hand side. it's a bathroom that no one really knows about." trixie growled.

"okay. got it." katya murmured, then did as she said, quietly slipping out of the doors and going down the hall.

she turned  right, then left, and found herself in front of a small alcove. she wandered in, then saw the door on the left and opened it slowly. inside, there was a single toilet, a sink, and a bathtub that were in the style of the 1950s, and to her surprise, everything was clean.

she sat on the edge of the hideous pink bath and waited for trixie. trixie had brought her to mass, and to say that it was mind-numbingly boring was an understatement. the service was slow, and she was just about ready to sleep until she started to imagine trixie, clad in thigh-highs, draped over the alter, letting katya eat her out in front of the whole congregation.