Not Fair

I moaned softly when Edwards lips attached to my neck. He started suckling and biting on it. My hands trailed down his shirt, unbuttoning several buttons before thrusting my hands into his hair.

It was hard to breathe while Edward was sucking on my neck. "W-where? Oh yes!" I moaned when he sucked my soft spot.

"Where's what baby?" Edward purred, licking the length of my neck.

I let out a strangled moan. "Where...Is Uh, Alice? Where's Alice?"

"She is going for a quick shop. She said she'd be back in ten/twenty minutes" He said, grabbing my ass and squeezing it.

"Undress me!" I sqeaked

Edward tore my shirt off my body and reached behind my back, unclapsing my bra. I shifted my arms, letting the straps fall down and my breasts bounced free.

Edward licked his lips and didn't think twice before his mouth plunged my nipple. He sucked and massaged the other between his finger and thumb. Waves of pleasure washed over me and ended at my pussy. I shivered a little.

I pushed Edwards head Into my chest and arched my back, urging him on. "Oh Edward!"

I felt his teeth lightly graze my nipple and I shivered in pleasure.

His hands grabbed my hair and tugged as he sucked on my boob. I was moaning non-stop.

He unleashed my breast from his mouth with a pop, only to reach his hands down and zip my jeans down  to my ankles.

"Edward babe? We are in a car?" I sighed, but removed my jeans from my ankles.

"Yeah. So?" Edward asked and raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing" I laughed and pulled his shirt over his shoulders. "You're faster. Take off your jeans"

Edward took his jeans off in one swift movement. He put a finger under the band of his Calvins and pulled them down. His glorious cock springing to life as it was freed.

A gasp escaped my lips as I gawked at his friend. "It's so big!" I thought aloud

"Well thank you" Edward smirked and I blushed.

"Lean back" I ordered him, he listened and lay against the door. Now I was grateful that Alice had tinted windows. I stared at it for a moment before I tried to wrap my hand around him. My fingers couldn't close around him. "Wow" I mumbled.

I let him go but spread my thumb over the head, leaning down and pressing a kiss there. Edward groaned.

I let one finger glide along the length of him. I then grabbed him and leaned my head down, wrapping my lips around him. He was so big and long.

I pushed my head down a little and pulled back up, sucking on the head as my lips passed it. I looked at Edward and winked before leaning my head down again and brought him a little deeper in my mouth.

I stared bobbing my head up and down, sucking hard on him. Edward smacked the back of my head and that made me go deep, I felt the head of his cock at the back of my throat. I brought my head back up and licked his head before sitting back.

"Hey!" Edward said as I pulled back. "Why'd you do that for?"

"You hit me" I smirked, it didn't hurt and I knew he only wanted me to keep going.

"Thats not fair!" Edward groaned and grabbed his cock in his hand. He started pumping himself.

I frowned. That was my job. "No fair" I  mumbled.

Edward smiled. "Exactly how I feel."