caught.

Edward's POV

I was cleaning the mess Bella had made and thinking about her when I felt her press against me. I heard her moan and stopped cleaning. I turned around on my knees and looked up at her.

Her face looked beautiful. I stood up and lifted her up with vampire speed. I sat her on the counter. My hands grabbed her knees and pulled her legs apart. I heard her heart beating fast against her chest and I licked her slow.

"Mmmm Edward fuck"

I tasted her and felt her hand on the back of my head, urging me on. I plunged my tongue inside her and she moaned loudly.

I then pulled back and she groaned. I then stuck one finger inside her and started going in and out. She moaned and her head fell back.

"Edward...Keep uh going!"

I did as she said and went faster and added another finger while my thumb massaged her clit. She moaned nonstop and I pulled her dressing gown off with my other hand while still pumping.

I then massaged her left breast and she moaned loudly. That's when she had her orgasm and screamed my name.

She started panting and I didn't stop pumping until she came down from her high.

"What did I just walk into?" A low voice growled.

Bella didn't hear. "Edward again fuck"

I took my fingers out of her and looked over at Jacob, purple with anger.

Bella hadn't opened her eyes yet. "Edward? I want you inside me" she opened her eyes and stared at Jacob. She turned bright red and grabbed her dressing gown. She put it on.

"Jacob what the fuck! Get out!"