Alice

Bella's POV

I hadn't noticed that Jacob was standing there.

"Jacob it's not what it looks like!" I shouted

"Hmm well I just seen you, ass naked, and Cullens fingers inside of you. Oh and I just watched you orgasm. Is it not what it looks like?"

I was going to be fucked...not by Edward but by Charlie...that sounded even worse...NEVERMIND.

"Um..." I was struggling for words. I looked over at Edward and he was just standing there. Like Edward? Hello? Help me here!

Then there was a knock on the door. Great! I slid off the counter and opened the door. It was Alice. Thank sweet Jesus.

Alice took my hand and led me upstairs to my room. She shut the door.

She looked at me. "Okay. Get that dog out Edward" Alice said.

"How is he supposed to he- right. Vampire hearing" I laughed and Alice smiled.

The front door opened and then closed. I assumed Jacob was out.

Alice grabbed my dressing gown and pulled it off.

"Alice what the fuck! I'm naked!" I shouted and she laughed.

"I've got the same parts as you do. It's fine" I rolled my eyes.

She threw me a bag and I looked in it. I grabbed the red bra and thong in it and shook my head. "Unbelievable" I muttered.

She just laughed. I put them on and it was quite comfortable. Surprisingly. The thong looked like it would go up my ass and slice it in quarters but it was comfortable.

She then threw me a pair on jeans and a white thin strap tank top. I felt quite confident in these clothes.

I looked in the mirror and I must say, my butt looked amazing. It looked big. For once.

I hugged Alice and she smiled. "You're welcome!"

I pulled back and went back downstairs. Alice following me. "Hey Bella?"

I turned around. "Yeah Alice?"

"Since, you know, it's the Summer holidays and we're off school. I phoned Charlie and asked if you could have a sleepover with me for the weekend and he said yes!"

I smiled. "That's nice Alice." She came up behind me and stood on her tippy-toes. She whispered in my ear, "it's actually for you and Edward"

I went to speak but she sped upstairs to get my clothes. I laughed. This weekend is going to be fun.