33

StephsPOV

I had a strange feeling that lizzie didn't kill her family and someone has framed her... It's no coincidence the day yammy gets our of prison lizzies family all die? I'm sure lizzie didnt kill them, yammy has brainwashed everyone...

I decide to go visit lizzie to talk oto her... I'm nervous as hell but I know I'm the only one who can save her...

I arrive at the mental health prison...
It looked fairly posh on the outside I walk up to the main door,

S: ( opens door) hello?

Guard=G

G: hello you here to visit someone?

S: yes!

G: go straight upstairs please to the reception desk!

S: OK thanks ( walks upstairs)

I'm walking upstairs and the buildings really posh and modern inside... I walk to the reception desk...

R: hello who are you visiting?

S: umm Lizzie?

R: Oh OK you know I don't think she actually killed any of her family!

S: me neither

R: there are the keys for her room it's the room on the end of the 6th floor!

S: ( grabs keys) thank you bye...

I walk up to floor 6 and find her room... I put the key in and open it...

It's a plain white room, with a single white bed on the end and another room with a toilet and a bath tub...

L: Steph?

S: lizzie OMG ( hugs her)

S: I know you didn't kill them! Yammy set you up and she's brainwashing everyone!!

L: OMG, she is such a bitch...

S: Joel knows...

L: Does he hate me?

S: he doesn't want to see you, Oli said he hates you...

L: I need to see Joel... Steph?

S: yeah?

L: what if yammy brainwashes Joel and makes him never love me again?

S: look I'll tell Joel he has to visit you...

L: go now go tell him! Thank you Steph

S: I'll go... Goodbye lizzie ( hugs her)

I run home and text Joel...