3

Joel's POV

N: so Joel you will be pleased to know that everything she has is curable and will go away after time but she will need at least 8 months in hospital...

J: Phew omg ( feels relived)

8 months was a while though... At least I know she is alive...

N: so the cuts have been cleaned a few needed stitches but they weren't that bad, But unfortunately her bruises are quite bad, he hit her on her cheek which caused her to pull a muscle in her jaw it will hurt her to talk for a few weeks, the other bruises will eventually fade.

J: Ok how is she anywhere else?

N: He punched her many times in the stomach so to a result of this she will have bad cramps in her stomach and it's swollen at the minute and will be for a few weeks until it stops being swollen.

J: Ok ( sheds a few tears whilst hearing everything he did to her)

N: right now the next part is awkward but it's the worst.... Unfortunately, the boy raped her which has caused her lower stomach and private parts to be very sick and be very sore, that's all that's wrong.

(  they walked out the room and Joel sat back down in the waiting room)

Joel's POV

I felt so upset and angry when she told me everything that was wrong with lizzie I hate calum so much, when I get to see lizzie I have to remember to act happy and not show my anger or tears

2 hours later

N: hello Joel I have some great news!! Lizzie has woken up, and she's asking for you!!

J: ( smiles) Can I see her?

N: Yes of course but Joel just one thing... Don't put any stress on her she needs to relax and be Very gentle!!!

J: I will thank you!

Joel's POV

The nurse smiles and walks of to visit Olly. I stand up brush my hair back with my hands and open the door to Lizzie's hospital room.

Lizzie's POV

Once the Nurse left I shut my eyes but then I woke up a few hours ago I'm in so much pain everywhere I remember everything that happend... I'm dying to see Joel I Need to talk to him... What if he doesn't know what happend though? What if he never saw the note or went to calums house? Now I'm panicking... I don't care if the nurse said stay calm... What if he's forgot about me and found a new girl... I know it's only been 2 days but still...

But then 2 minutes later a familiar figure appeared at the door, and when it opened I couldn't guess who was stood there...