42

LIZZIE'S POV

We were sat at the table when Steph walked in looking mad and upset...

S: OI! LIZZIE!!! ( Marches over to her)

L: ( looks at Oli confused) what's wrong Steph?

Suddenly I had flashbacks... I remember Steph was at doctors when I was... She obviously heard and saw me... She knew I had an abortion...

S: ( stands on top of lizzie and Oli's table)

I see the pub owner and staff come out to see what was happening...

S: THIS UGLY STUPID GIRL CALLED LIZZIE HAD AN ABORTION OF HER BOYFRIENDS BABY ( points at lizzie)

My heart races as everyone In the pub was staring at me and whispering about me...

O: what lizzie is this true? ( Tear falls from face)

L: Oli I was gonna tell you but...

Pub manager: RIGHT STEPH LIZZIE OLI GET OUT YOUR DISTURBING OUR OTHER CUSTOMERS!!!

I run out but as I run out the door Oli stops me and grabs me up to the wall and grabs my face viciously...

I silently cry in pain...

I see Joel walking by in the back ground...

He looks over... He stands and watches... Then Oli punches my stomach... I cry out in pain...

Joel runs over...

J: hey why the heck did you just punch her?

O: NONE OF YOUR DAN BUSINESS ( storms of with Steph close behind him)

I sit on the floor in pain...

J: lizzie come here shall I phone the police?

L: ( tears still streaming down face) no I'm fine...

I stand up and sprint home really fast... I get in and lock the door and fall to the floor crying... Next thing I know I passed out...