✘ 𝐻𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝐵𝒾𝓇𝓉𝒽𝒹𝒶𝓎 [1] ✘

𝕐/𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧

I freaked out slightly as me and summer got ready for the party, I could feel my heart race at the taught of Rick. It was killing me and I hoped summer's plan works. I went downstairs and started getting the place ready to surprise Morty "Look who showed up again..."  I turned to see Rick leaning against the wall drinking from his flask, I sighed and brushed past him only for him to grab my wrist and pull me towards him "I wasn't finished yet bitch"  He spat at my face, only for me to growl in return "what Rick"  he smiled and let go of my wrist "I wanted to ask why did you come back after everything that happened"  my words caught in my throat as I looked up at Rick. I couldn't help but stare at him, "Are you going to answer my question"  I couldn't stand to be around him anymore, so I ran away leaving him there staring at the floor in anger. 

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ TimeSkip ♥

I sighed as the party started and Rick was no where to be found, I decided to try and have fun and just forget about him. I looked around for the drunkest guy I could find, only to see some kid from Morty's school who was stumbling around, he had jet black hair and had a leather jacket. He walked outside to smoke and I followed. I grabbed his cigarette and threw it to the floor. "hey handsome, wanna have some fun"  He smirked and grabbed me by my waist pushing me against the wall "Whatever you say sweetcakes"  His raspy voice caught me of guard and I smirked at him. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his lips slammed into mine, I grinned at the taste of alcohol  coming from his tongue as it intertwined with mine. A few minutes of sloppy kisses later and he had his hand up my dress groping my boob, Then all of a sudden I felt him be pulled off me. I looked up in shock to see Rick throw the guy to floor and kick him out, I groaned and fixed my dress to head back inside but then Rick put both of his hands against either side of my face pushing me against the wall and starred at me. "what is it Rick did I do something wrong"  He growled and looked down at the floor "Why would you make out with some low life like him"  I looked at him in shock and giggled"see if I wasn't tipsy right now I would think you had feelings for me Rick"  He looked up and me and his face crinkled to a look of disgust "Me like some whore like you, why would I every care about someone who has a tongue down her throat every five seconds, Im only here to tell you that Morty is looking for you"  And with that he got off me and walked back inside leaving me confused and hurt.