✘ 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 ✘

𝕐/𝕟 ℙ𝕠𝕧

After breakfast with the smiths I left as quickly as I could to head back home but before I could Morty ran up to me and asked if he could stay over at my house since things here with Rick would be awkward. "Ya ok Morty.." I sighed and got in my car and started driving home. I kept thinking about why would Morty wanna leave home, I wondered about how rudely Rick must treat him. I shook the taught off and kept focusing on the road.

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Time Skip ♥

It was pretty late and Morty was already asleep so I decided to get some sleep too, I tucked myself in and fell asleep.

ℝ𝕚𝕔𝕜'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧

It was about 8pm and I was looking for Morty to come with me to get some spare parts I needed to fix one of my machines. Yet I could find him anywhere no matter how hard I looked for him. I decided to ask Beth about it. I walked into the kitchen and tapped Beth on the shoulder. "Hey honey do you know where Morty is" she smiled and looked at me "He left with Y/n why" of course that little bastard left with her ughhhh now I have to go over there and get him "Thanks Beth, and no reason just needed to talk to him about something well ima head to bed night" I went to the lab and decided to search up this girl and see if I could find her. The weird thing was that I have never seen this girl before, I've been to almost all of the different dimensions and I've never seen her, she is unique and I wonder why she would be in this dimension.

I managed to find her house and I used my portal gun to get there. I found Morty sleeping on one of the couches and I teleported next to him "Morty why did you leave I needed your help" he looked up at me and sighed. "Dude I don't wanna help you anymore, go find someone else to risk their lives for you" I coughed and hit him over the head "Morty you idiot lets go" He slapped my hand away and stood up "No Rick I don't want to leave, Y/n is nice and she actually cares about me, I'm done hanging out with people who could care less about me" I grabbed his hand and yanked him out with me "Don't she is just a distraction, you might think she cares but she will end up stabbing you in the back" He kicked me and ran behind the couch "No Rick, not everyone is heartless like you, I'm done taking orders from you" I growled and went to grab him but he ran "You know what fine be like that I don't give a shit" I walked out and teleported home. Stupid girl she is keeping Morty away from me, I need Morty how am I supposed to do all my missions without him. I growled and ran my hands through my hair trying to come up with a plan to get Morty back. Then it hit me, I smirked and grabbed one of my laser guns.

"Maybe I just need to get rid of the distraction"

˜"*°•.˜"*°• //Authors Note\\ •°*"˜.•°*"˜

𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓸 𝓶𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓾𝓹𝓹𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓲𝓶 𝓰𝓵𝓪𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓾𝔂𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓾𝓹𝓭𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓽 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓭𝓪𝔂 :𝓓