✘ 𝒲𝑜𝓇𝓀 ✘

𝕐/𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧

It has been about 2 months since Rick gave me his number and yet I couldn't stop thinking about him, I really wanted to just text him and ask when we could start our work together but I was just too nervous. After all I didn't want him to think I was some creep who was just desperate to see him again Even though I am. I groaned and decided to call Morty.

(Slanted text is Y/n Normal is Others)

---Ringing Dork Face----

"hey Morty is Rick home"

"Y-yea why do you wanna talk to him"

"No NO NO I was ju-"

"RIICCKKKK Y/N WANTS YOU" 

"NOO Morty FUCKK"

"Damn someone just couldn't resist"

"shut up"

"Well it so happens I need some help so"

"ya ya im coming.."

"K"

---End of call----

I freak out and hurry over to Morty's house as fast as I could. As soon as I made it to the front door Rick had the garage door open and he called me over "Hey pumpkin what's up"  He smirked and looked down at me "nothing just here to do your shit"  He laughed and threw a rag at me "Well my garage needs cleaning, supplies are in the closet have fun"  I groaned and grabbed his arm only for him to snatch it away "where are you going"  he groans and looks at me "To watch tv, I never said I was gonna hang around with your lame ass"  I sighed and went to the closet to get the supplies and started cleaning while Rick walked away from my view.

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ TimeSkip ♥

ℝ𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧

I went back to the garage to see if she finished only to see her leaned against the wall fast asleep. I laughed and looked at the time "Damn its already 4:38Pm"  I groan and look at her again, I walked up to her only to see how beautiful and peaceful she looked. I knew I couldn't just leave her there, so I grabbed her and took her to my room. I then left to change into some pjs. When I came I slowly got into the bed next to her trying not to wake her, I then watched her as she slept. How her chest would rise and fall slowly, the way her mouth was slightly open letting small groans escape her perfectly plump lips, she was so beautiful no wonder Morty loved her. I sighed and closed my eyes trying to get some sleep, Then I felt something cling onto me I looked down slightly only to she her hugging my chest. I smiled and looked away, as I got comfortable she snuggle into me more, I softly ran my fingers through her hair pushing away small strands from her face. As I slowly started to drifted off I looked at her face one more time taking in all of its beauty.