✘ 𝐻𝒾𝓈 𝒮𝓁𝒶𝓋𝑒 ✘

𝕐/𝕟 ℙ𝕠𝕧

I woke up in the morning with a terrible headache, I shifted slightly and tried to remember what happened last night. It was like my mind went cloudy, I sighed and kept trying. I turned and faced the wall, then a scent hit me like a brick to the face. I wondered what it could be and sniffed around trying to find it, I grabbed the pillow next to me and took in a big whiff, It smelled of alcohol with a hint of muskiness. The scent seemed familiar and I pondered on who it could belong to, I quickly got up and went to shower. I sat on the floor and tried to remember who was in my room last night, I remember whoever was help me with my dream and comforted me. I pushed the taught of my mind and I got dressed in a cute outfit Morty picked out for me last night 

 I pushed the taught of my mind and I got dressed in a cute outfit Morty picked out for me last night 

I head downstairs and I giggle when I saw Morty passed out on the couch. "He is such a dork" I said as he wakes up and stares at me "And your super cute, I told summer I could make you look good" I laugh and pat his back "Well get ready Im gonna take you home"

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ _-Time Skip-_ ♥

Me and Morty were chasing each other around the house and I went to hide in the spare room I used to sleep in, I closed the door and before I could make it to the bed a shirtless Rick pops out from the bathroom and stares at me. "What happened" He said with a deep tired voice, I stared at his chest in awe, who knew an old man could have abs. He was skinny yet muscular, his body was good though. His yelling snapped me back to reality "Sorry... Im uhhh trying to hide from Morty" he looked at me and grabbed my arm, then threw me on his bed "Hide under the sheets and don't say anything" He then lies down next to me and pretends to be asleep. As soon as I got near him that scent from earlier came up, then it hit me the guy in my room was him. I then hugged him and whispered "Thank you Rick for last night" He looked at me and groaned "Get off me" He snapped at me, I let go and backed up."Now you owe me something" He said then smirked and lifted my chin with his finger, I blush and look into his bright blue eyes "You have to do lab work with me" He then yanks his finger away and laughs "Ya ok whatever" I said and looked down. He pats my head and then pushes me under the covers again, but before I could slap him I hear Morty walk in and start yelling my name. "Hey rick have you seen y/n" He shifts slightly "Nah why the fuck would I know where that bitch is" "You know Rick you don't have to be a dick all the time, she really looks up to you maybe you should give her a chance" "Ya ok Morty Now get out" Morty walks out and I slowly poke my head out "Thanks Rick, well I'm gonna go hide in the closet" he grabs my wrist and then gives me a small piece of paper, I look at it and see his number, then look up to see him smirking"See ya tomorrow slave" I walk out of his room and just stare at the small piece of paper and hope that this wasn't a mistake.