Crazy Girl's Night

"Get up your going to school" was the first thing I heard as I was awakened. I woke up to see Damon standing over me.

"Damon" I groaned. "No, I don't wanna."

"Either you get up willingly, or I force you" he smiled tightly.

"Yes dad" I said covering my face with my comforter.

Damon pulled the blanket away from me and said "never call me dad. I'm to good looking for that." I scoffed and climbed out of bed, pushing Damon out the door. I opened my closet, and pulled out a pair of light pink shoes, and the same color Adidas shirt. I went over to my dresser and pulled out dark blue skinny jeans. I got dressed and pulled out my jewelry box out from under my bed. I pulled out a heart/peace necklace, and rose quartz ring. I put them on and hid my jewelry box back under my bed.

I stood up and walked down stairs

"Hey Damon" I heard Elena's voice.

"Elena, hey" I said. Something felt off, but I couldn't put my finger on it. I felt like I had holes in my memory, but it couldn't be compulsion right?

"Hey" Elena smiled slightly over excited. Damon slammed Elena to the wall.

"I thought I told you to leave Katherine" Damon growled.

"Oh. It's Katherine" I said rolling my eyes.

"What are you talking about? Katherine is in the tomb right?" Katherine rasped out. "Right?"

Stefan ran down the stairs confused. "What's going on?"

"I don't know. You tell me. Is Katherine in the tomb or not?" Katherine said. Stefan backed up toward the stairs and ran up them.

"Stefan wait. It's a trick" I said following him. He threw Elena into his dresser, holding her by her throat.

"What're you doing here Katherine?" Stefan growled.

I ran to Stefan trying to pry his hands off of her. "Stefan, that's Elena."

"Stefan, your hurting me" Elena whimpered.

"Stefan stop!" I ripped his hands off her, and pushed him back. He came at her again, but I got in between them.

"Man it's getting easy being you" Katherine smirked leaning against the trim of the door.

I sighed loudly "It's to early for this shit." I headed for the door, and brushed passed Katherine. I hear her scoff as I skipped down the stairs. "Bye Damon" I called as I walked out the door.

"Bye Jess" he called back.
***

It took awhile, but I eventually found the school. It must've been awhile, because when I got to the front of the school I saw Stefan and Elena climb out of his car. How long did it take for me to find this place? I asked myself. I walked inside and found Caroline standing in the middle of the hallway. Matt walked passed me, seeming upset.