Watching TVD

Jessica's POV
"Seriously? Your watching The Vampire Diaries without me?" My 15 year old sister Jane asked.
"You said you were busy." I shrugged my shoulders. "So I started without you".
"I told you to wait!"
"Shh! Watch instead of talk" I said pointing at the TV.

   We were down in the basement, with pink painted walls ,watching The Vampire Diaries. It was the episode where Katherine is at the Masquerade ball, and Elena gets kidnapped. We watched four episodes before we got ready for bed.

   "I wish Mystic Falls is real" I complained.
"You say that all the time" Jane complained.
"And?" I asked.
"It gets annoying" she complains.
"So, this is why I don't tell you things! You just complain about everything."
"Well I'm sorry OK. I'm just tired."
"Yes, sure. Whatever." I stormed off into my bedroom. I shut the lights off and walked over to my bed.

I laid down in my bed and waited for my mom to come down like she always does. There was a flash outside my window.
"Hey did you see that flash outside the window?" I asked my sister. It couldn't be headlights, because we live in the middle of nowhere in the woods. Plus our windows are facing the woods.
"No. Shut up and go to bed" she yelled back. "Fine..." I trailed off.

Our mom came to tuck us in, after she went back up stairs I started thinking. What could it have been? I'm probably just seeing things. After that I feel asleep.

3rd POV

While she was asleep, there began a series of bright flashes out her window. Only Jessica would be able the see. Too bad she was asleep. There was one last blinding flash, when the light died down Jessica was not in her bed.

314 words for my first chapter. 👌😏 Tell me what you think!

Started: Feburary 9, 2017