Taeyong- Coat

This is a short imagine! Only 200 - 300 words! I hope you still enjoy it!
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

^Your POV^

The sun settled in. The sky became dark. The stars shone bright. You were all alone on a swing in the middle of a desolate park. Swinging back and forth. Tired and gloomy. Thinking about what world holds for you tomorrow. Nobody wanted you anymore. You were once a girl with possible dreams. What are you now? Everyone wants you gone! Now you were!

You squealed quietly as a cold pale human like hand touched your exposed shoulder. Your whole body swang so you could see the person that touched you. You faced the person in fear. They smiled at you and gave you their coat.
You got up and hesitatingly and bowed.
"Keep it" The caring human said.
"My name is Taeyong by the way" The handsome human said again.
"My-y-y name is Y/N" You stuttered.
"Thank you for giving me your coat" You said politely.
"No problem you should come over to my house and I can take care of you, if you want" Taeyong asked.
"I don't think you can since I'm not like you" You answered.
"What do mean you're not like me?" He questioned you.
"Taeyong, Thank you but I think you have to leave right now, I'm not what you think I am" You said as you get up.
"No wait please" Taeyong says as he holds your hand. You pull your hand off of him.
"Goodbye Taeyong" You say as you disappear into the nearby Market wall.
)( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )
Thank you for reading this! This might be a bit weird! I'm sorry! Make sure you vote for this thank youuuu!
Love you all
Byeee
-•-Kae-•-