Mark- Road Trip

Today was the day!

The day you and 127 were going on a road trip to Busan and back!
You were on the couch waiting for Nct 127 to come by and pick you up.
They were running late but you didn't mind because you were use to it. You could bet 100,000 Won that it was Johnny that was making them run late. With all his hair products and how his outfit has to be on point. He always does thing called 'Johnny's Fashion Evaluation' which is cool but not when we are late.You guys were suppose to drive to Busan and play at the beach. You didn't think you were going to go because they were running an hour and a half late.

You were happy but you were also nervous because your crush known as Mark Lee was coming along too since he is part of 127. There was one person that knew about your humongous crush on Mark and that was Doyoung. He'd tease the heck out of you for simply liking the baby lion lookalike.
You couldn't wait for them any longer due to you being too impatient. So you decided to call Taeyong.

*Ring! Ring*
You: "Where are you guys? We were suppose to leave ages ago!"

Taeyong: "Well Johnny is putting gel on his hair"

I knew it! It's always Johnny!
He always messes things up!

You: "Pass the phone to Doyoung!"

Taeyong: "Okay"

^Taeyong passes the phone
to Doyoung ^

You: "Doyoung! You better whoop Johnny's ass before I come over and whoop it"

Doyoung : "Ok fine! I will! Give me two seconds"

*You hear distant chatter and screams over the phone*

*Doyoung starts to pant because he's out of breath*

Doyoung: "Sorry were taking long we are going to be out in three minutes and at yours in Ten" (Ten minutes😂! I should've added Ten into this but it's fine he will be in the next one)

You: "You better be"

*You hung up and started to scroll through Instagram*

*You stopped at this funny meme of Jaebum (Meme Bum) He did this funny face*
^Insert pic here^

*You stopped at this funny meme of Jaebum (Meme Bum) He did this funny face*^Insert pic here^

And this one...

^Fifteen Minutes past^

You heard a knock on your door. You opened the door to see Nct 127 but Mark was the one that knocked on the door. All of them were in the Van.
"Awwh Markie! I missed you!" You said as you engulfed him into a hug. He turned red.

"I missed you t-too Y/N" He said stuttering a bit.

"CUT THE THE ROMANCE WE ARE RUNNING LATE" Yuta yelled from the van. You held his hand and dragged him into the van. Mark turned even more red. You sat between Johnny and Mark. The Seating plan was like this:
Driver:
Taeyong Jaehyun
Jungwoo. Doyoung. Haechan.
Taeil. Winwin. Yuta.
Mark. You. Johnny.

Johnny was flirting with you non stop. It was kind of suspicious because Doyoung kept looking back with a smirk.
"Y/N is it me or you look so hot today?" Johnny whispers for only you to hear but Mark hears it too.

You get flustered and then you turn to Mark which is looking at the window admiring the scenery outside while he had a sad facial expression painted onto his face.
Your facial expression saddened. Taeil turned around and asked you why you were sad but you said you weren't and you shrugged it off.

^Time Skip^

You finally reached Busan! All of you guys started to shout. You looked to your side and Mark seemed to feel better.
You all rushed out of the van screaming.

"TAEYONG YOU CANNOT SPRAY FEBREEZE ON A STRANGER!"

"BUT HE DOESN'T SMELL FRESH"

"GET OFF OF ME!!!"

"HAECHAN STOP FILLING YOUR BOXERS WITH SAND"

"IT FEELS TINGLY"

"EWWWW"

*Another Time Skip*

Time went by and the sun was about to set until you saw Mark sitting one the sand carving initials and a heart around it into the sand.
You went up to him and sat next to him.
"Who's name starts with (the first letter of your name) that you like so much?" You asked Mark as you giggled.

"Well it's-s..." Mark said before he got interrupted by Jaehyun calling us to eat marshmallows.
He gave you the 'I will tell you later' look before you both sat around the fire.

"How was everyone's day?" Jungwoo asked. Everyone answered except from you and Mark.
"Since Y/N and Mark didn't answer let's ask them what they were talking about a few minutes ago when they were by themselves" Doyoung exclaimed as he smirked.
You shot a death glare at him.

"I don't wanna say because I haven't...Y/N can we talk in private? I wanna tell you something!" He muttered as he pulled your hand and took you nearer to the shore since you guys were far away from the shore.

"Y/N?" Mark said taking a deep breath.
You nodded.
"Y/N I like you...no...I love you well for quite some time now! Will you be my girlfriend?" He told you so fast and quiet. You still understood him tho.
"Of course I will" You replied.
"I understand...wait what? Yes? YESSSSSS!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. He started jumping up and down but then when he realised you were watching him he became very shy.
You both looked deeply into each other's eyes until you both leaned forward into a kiss.

*Click*

You heard the sound of a camera!
The whole of 127 were standing in front of you guys taking pictures!
"Yaaaah guys!!" You started chasing then around. Mark didn't chase them round instead he nudged WinWin and asked him to send him those pics.
"No problem! I will just send it ...now!"
Winwin said in a cute voice.
"These aren't the pictures these are pics of Yuta's abs" Mark uttered in disgust and confusion.

"Oops wrong pics...there you go"
"Thanks Winwin"
"I can't believe Y/N is mine"

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Yowzaaaaa! That was 1005 words long!
I'm tired as f***! Thank you too @parkjimsungg for requesting this! Hope everyone has a chill weekend!
Byeee
-•-Kae-•-