Ten- Sweet Stripper!

"Come on Y/N you need to go! This may not be your ideal job but it's fine!" You said to your self as you put your job badge on.

^Five Minutes^

You hopped in your car and pulled up in front of your workplace. Many drunk people walked past you as you tried to get inside.
Yes... you worked in a club.
Money was needed and you took any opportunity to get ahold of it.
To be honest you started working here eight months ago but you had a fight with one of the customers so you got suspended for only two months. Luckily you had saved up money that was supposed to be for the holiday you should've taken next year, it's fine and everything is sorted now.

You walked up to the bar and greeted Mark your best friend, he was the same age as you and you both went to the same college. He was the type of friend that would stay loyal and look out for you. He didn't tell anyone anything especially your minor crushon the sweet stripper which was named Ten, you were glad your crush knew so you could speak to him but that was rare. You had to call him by his stripper name which was Big BangCOCK! (Send me Holy Water! Much will be appreciated! I'm dying! 😂)
You hated how it raised eyebrows for many women and put smirks on their faces.

"Y/N cocktail at table 5" Mark shouted as you grabbed the beverage and kindly placed it on table 5's table. Before you left you felt a tug at your apron. You turned back to see a lady pointing at Ten who was sexily dancing for them on stage.
"I wonder what his number is! He seems like he is a beast in bed!" She says as she bites her lips at the sight of him grinding on the floor. You gave the woman a dirty look and clenched your teeth as you stomped back to Mark.
He noticed something was wrong.
"Y/N what's up?" He asked you as he started pouring drinks for the customers on the right of you.
"THAT LADY AT TABLE FIVE THINKS SHE CAN TALK ABOUT TEN... I mean BIG BANGCOCK LIKE THAT, SAYING "He seems like a beast in bed!" THAT IS AWFUL! DON'T YOU THINK?" You yelled as you slammed a shot glass down hard. You shrieked in pain realising that you actually broke the shot glass. You unclenched your hands to find blood on your hand and the broken glass.

"Mark I'm going home even if there is fifteen minutes of work left. Haechan will just cover for me" you sighed as you grabbed a towel to wipe your hand as you left.
"Wait Haechan? Noooo!!" He screams.
"Yesss!" Haechan smirks as he hugs Mark from the back.

^Five Minutes^

You walked around the club until you saw a familiar figure getting beat up by two other big figures.

"Hey! Leave him alone!" You Shouted at the top of lungs as you ran towards the people.
"That's what you get you fucking dirty stripper! Taking our Girlfriends" The two tall figures ran off until you could no longer see them. You help the person up to finally realise it was Ten.
"Are you ok?" You said to him worried.
He just began laughing.
"This always happens to me I guess Men are jealous of me" He said as he giggled again.
"Well in order of that not happening shall I take you home in my car?" You smiled as you stared at him innocently.
He nodded and bowed as you opened the door for him as he was badly injured.
"I think you should call the club and say you won't be in for a couple of days" You whispered as you let out a cute laugh.
"Well were is your house?" You asked him while keeping your eyes on the road.

"Well you see...I'm homeless I only get money for food and paying debts that my dead parents left" He choked on his words a bit as he put his head down.
"Well guess what you can stay at my house for as long as you like 2 months or 5 years... you name it" You insisted.
"Wah! Really? You are the best!" He muttered as he hugged you tighter than ever. You turned beet red. He didn't notice so that was good.

^Ten Minutes^

You guys finally reach your house.
You both hop out of the car.
You insert the key through the key hole and you turn it and open the door.
Ten starts to groan so you help him and get him to sit on the couch.
"I'm coming back I will get you some of my father's old clothes" You cheered. He smiles and you skip to the spare room to get some clothes/pajamas. He was wondering why you were so happy. He obviously couldn't feel happiness and now he started to feel it and on top of that his heart started to beat fast. 'I think I have a crush on Y/N! Well no surprise she is so kind hearted and cute' he thought.
You finally came back. Ten being Ten he had to let you know his feelings straight away so he grabbed you by the waist and pulled you into a sweet and
tidy kiss.

"I love you" Ten whispered
"I love you too" You whispered back.
Your little intimate moment got interrupted by a knock at the door.
You both opened the door to see Haechan and Mark holding hands.
"Wait! Are you guys like Official?" You questioned them. They nodded as they had gummy smile on their faces.
"Wait you guys are together too" Mark said as he pointed at your intertwined hands. You both turned dark red as you nodded. You invited them in and you al had a double movie date. Which ended in many kisses.
{^3^}

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
Thank you for reading this! This was 1000 words! The longest imagine I've ever written! I couldn't have done it without the Nct music I'm listening to.
Thanks to boopboop- for requesting this!
Hope you all have a great day!
Love you all
Bye
-•-Kae-•-