The committing

"Look, reggie. I think we should spend some time apart. Our personalities contrast too much."
"No."
"What did you say?"
"I said no. I will not spend some time apart. You are hurt, and trying to push your close ones away. You're trying to distance yourself, but I will not let you." Toni turned around with a tear rolling down her cheek. She ran up to reggie and gave him a massive hug. Then Toni looked up at him and their lips met for the first time. A tingling sensation exchanged through the lips.
"Reggie, I love you so much."
"I love you too, Toni. And I will always be here, as well as Kevin."

Morning
Betty's alarm went off, she tried to lift her arm to stop it but she couldn't. She turned her head to see Jughead sleeping soundly beside her. Betty looked at how cute he is when Jughead is when he sleeps and smiled. She gently kissed him on his forehead and jughead slowly opened his eyes.
"Morning beautiful." He said with a massive grin.
"Morning, Juggie. Once your dressed you need to go back out the window and knock on the door. Then you can stay for breakfast!" Betty said hopping around her room.
"Okay. Sounds like a plan." Jughead soon got changed and hopped out the window. Betty put her hair into a ponytail and headed downstairs.
"Mum! I invited Jughead around for dinner!" She shouted so her mum could hear her.
"Em okay. Elizabeth, set the table." On came the knocking on the door. Betty opened the door and let Jughead in. He pulled her into a kiss, with her hands cupping his face. They loved each other so much.
"Elizabeth, can't you keep your hands off him for at least a minute?"
"Mum." Betty said embarrassed but laughing.
Betty and jughead neared the gates and saw a familiar black haired girl waiting for them.
"Omg did you look at the phone, B?"
"Yes I did, so did Jughead. I can't believe it. Next step though is getting Leon's burner phone."
"Ooo, sounds interesting. Do you need me to help?"
"No, sorry V. But we will let you know if we need help in the future."
"Oh okay. See you guys soon!" They waved as Veronica walked away.
"We need to find Cheryl."
"Agreed." With that, they held hands and walked a way. As a team.

Toni and Reggie were sciving school today. They had many movies lined up and takeout on speed dial. Reggie woke up with a certain petite girl in his arms. He looked down at her and smiled, he had finally gotten her. And they were in love. Reggie gently got up and headed to the kitchen.
"Oh, Hey. Mr Jones." He said awkwardly, knowing FP didn't know he stayed over.
"You must be reggie. You seem like a good lad but next time just ask to stay over. I would've said yes." FP said smiling, he patted reggie on the back and walked away. Quickly, reggie whipped up a batch of pancakes and brought them to the bed. Toni was sitting there rubbing her eyes with messy hair.
"Morning, reg." She said half asleep.
"I made pancakes for us. Today will be a great day, okay?"
"Yes it will." Toni said smiling so much. She pulled him onto the couch and hugged him, and pressed play on the dvd.
"Hi, Cheryl." Betty walked into the girls locker room. Cheryl looked hopeful, wishing she would've been forgiven.
"Yes, Betty. What do you need?"
"I was wondering, if to help repay for what you did."
"Go on."
"Can you arrange a sleepover with Josie?"
"What. Is that all?"
"No. You will be given further information and things to do nearer the time. Just arrange the sleepover for tomorrow night."
"Okay. Will do."
"Thank you."
"Hey, Jason?" Jughead walked into the boys locker room.
"Jughead, right?"
"Yep, that's me."
"I would like you to meet me and Betty in the blue and gold room at lunch. You don't need to come alone, but I think for your own good, you better."
"Em okay. I'll be there."
Back at the trailer, reggie and Toni were on their third movie. They couldn't be more happier. So peaceful, but not for long. There was knocking on the door.
"Toni, are you expecting anyone?"
"Em no, I'm not sure who that could be." She walked up to the door with Reggie behind her. Toni opened the door slowly, and there was this late teens boy with a work uniform on.
"Here for your ceiling inspection."
"Em no, sorry we didn't arrange one." Toni said shutting the door. But the door didn't shut because his foot was stopping it. The boy shoved it open.
"Screw this shit. There is no ceiling inspection, dumb ass."
"Woah man, back off. Why are you here." The man pulled out a gun and pointed it at Toni. He pulled the trigger just as reggie jumped in front of Toni. The man quickly bolted, leaving reggie bleeding to his death.
"Omg reggie!" Toni screamed. Tears were streaming so quickly down her face.
"Toni, baby. You need to call the ambulance. Reggie said forcing the words out. Toni dialled 911, But the ambulance didn't come for what seemed like aged.
"Reggie, I'm going to drive you there. Just stay with me." Reggie let out a smile. Toni brought the car around, she tried to lift reggie in but she wasn't strong enough. So she dragged him across the ground and lifted him into the car. On the way to the hospital she phoned Jughead.
"Jughead!"
"Toni omg, what has happened?! You sound hysterical."
"I am. OMG omg. Please Jughead help me."
"What is it Toni?!"
"It's reggie. H-he was shot. I'm in the car on the way to the hospital now.
"Omg me, Betty, Ronnie and kev are on our way. Stay strong Toni." Jughead ended the call.
"OMG guys quick we have to go." He said, picking up his back.
"Why what happened?!" Veronica asked standing up quickly.
"Hurry! Reggie was shot and Toni's on the way to the hospital now." They all stood up and sprinted off.
In the car on the way over, Veronica texted Jason saying Betty and jughead had to reschedule, because something came up.
"Reggie, stay with me we're almost there." Toni said as she pulled up outside the hospital. She ran in and screamed for help. Soon, nurses and doctors were running all around, they lifted reggie into the hospital on a stretcher.
"What is his name?"
"His name is Reggie mantle." Toni said in tears. She was a wreck. He had just jumped in front of her to save her. As he got wheeled into the operation room, Toni held his hand.
"Sorry, ma'am. You can't go any further." Toni let go of his hand under protest.
"Reggie, you can do this. I'm right here. I'm always here for you. I love you." The door shut behind him and he tried to crack a smile for Toni.