Mating

We have reached a quarter of the story now. There is still a long way to go. Hope you guys are enjoying it so far.

Once they got back in the car, Avadh and Iker kissed. It was slow and deep. They were sitting in the car seats. Avadh kissed Iker everywhere. Iker went wild as he kissed Avadh. The kiss had gotten them aroused. 

"I will drive home quick or we can change- "

"Home," said Iker, shortly unable to stop himself from sniffing Avadh. Once they were back in the palace, both only remember slamming the door shut. Iker was on the bed with Avadh on top of him. Iker had managed to remove Avadh's shirt and was running his hand through the man's body as they made out on the bed.

They were both hard as a rock. Iker looked at Avadh and turned them bringing himself on top of Avadh. Iker's tongue played with Avadh's nipples as he went down. Iker pulled down Avadh's boxer's and froze for a second. His husband was well packed and he looked at the large cock. Avadh was looking at him with lust in his eyes.

Iker licked the tip of the cock. The enormous head stood proudly. Avadh keened as Iker began to lick down his cock. Soon Iker worked the cock, one hand at the root as he sucked the man. Avadh held Iker's head in his hands, thrusting back slowly. He wanted friction. The ultra dominant in him was rising as he pulled Iker closer to his cock. He reversed their positions. Iker looked at him, knowing what was coming. He could see Avadh needed this and Iker enjoyed it.

Avadh stood above Iker, his legs straddling the man's both sides as he fucked Iker's mouth. The position was not satisfying and Avadh growled as he pulled Iker up. Iker licked his lips as he slid down the bed and was on fours. He took Avadh's cock into his mouth and Avadh fucked the mouth relentlessly. 

"Coming," muttered Avadh, but Iker took the whole load in his mouth and swallowed it. Avadh pushed him gently back to the bed as he slowly slid his hand down the undergarment. Iker's cock, which was as grand and is thick and long.

Avadh brought his head down and sucked on the cockhead and Iker keened from all the stimulation and came. Avadh did not let it fall and waste away either.

Once they were satiated, Avadh pulled Iker into his arms.

"We will have to mate soon," said Avadh.

"I know," said Iker.

"Do you know how hot you looked down there? I wanted to take you right then," said Avadh and Iker blushed a bit as he hit Avadh's arm, swatting him.

"Shut up," he said, almost fondly.
__________________________

A week later, both Avadh and Iker were weakening. It was the heat. They had been alright for the first couple of days. But being powerful alphas it was difficult to hold the alpha heat. They needed it.

Avadh had to go for a meeting a little far from the palace. He could feel the heat's power. Iker was unable to stand steady and he was in their room.

"Please come home," Avadh heard Iker's voice as he ran back.

"On my way," said Avadh. He reached the doors and ran up the stairs and opened their room.

Iker was sweating but calming down.

"I know you might not be totally ready for it, but I need to do this. A repeat of today can't happen. I was in a meeting with the rogues," said Avadh.

Iker nodded.

Avadh was on top of Iker soon. Iker's hand moved in a frenzy to see more flesh. Iker felt his shirt leave his body. Once he was completely naked, Avadh was looking at him. His eyes glowed and Iker felt the beast growl. His wolf was also growling. The last of Avadh's cloth was on the floor soon. It was just them, body to body, naked. Iker liked having Avadh on too of him.
His King was kissing him, marking him everywhere.

Avadh is a great alpha, a great man, a selfless man and Iker wouldn't mind submitting to him. He moved his legs. Avadh spread them a bit more. His finger touched Iker's hole. He was already wet, now that Iker chose to submit. Iker felt Avadh's finger breach him.

Avadh wanted to consume Iker. He looked so delectable, ripe for taking. Avadh positioned himself between Iker's legs, his huge cock positioned at his entrance. He knew he will turn brutal the moment he breaches Iker. His mate knew it too.

"It's okay. I will be fine. I am sure I can take a good fucking," said Iker.

Avadh thrust in and they both groaned. Iker could feel a burn and he needed more of that burn and sure enough, his husband gave him just that. Avadh was thrusting in and out of Iker. Iker responded by lifting his hip, meeting every thrust. The brutal thrusts were just what Iker needed. He moaned throwing his head back.
Avadh bent down and bit him on his neck, marking him while Iker growled lifting his head and biting down his Alpha's neck. Avadh came. He filled Iker's hole with his seed. Iker came and the come was splashed all over Avadh who rested his head above Iker's shoulder.

Avadh smiled, so did Iker. Both had mating marks now which shined from their arms. The mark was each other's name in a thin line wound around their wrist with each other's wolf perched there. It is made with blood.

Avadh looked at Iker. Iker smiled running his hand through the man's hair, reaching to cup his face in both hands as he kissed Avadh.

Avadh loved it. He looked at his beautiful, fierce Iker. In that one moment, Avadh wished he was not the King. If he was an ordinary Alpha, he would have been able to prioritise Iker. Just him and Iker.

"Why are you looking at me wistfully ?" asked Iker and growled.

"Are you wishing it was someone else?" asked Iker.

Avadh smiled and laughter bubbled out of him.

"Why would I wish to have anyone else when I have you," said Avadh truthfully, pressing kisses to Avadh's face. Once the knot receded, Avadh got up. Iker blushed a bit more at the implication when Avadh pulled the blanket over him. If he laid back, it increases the chance of pregnancy. He sure as hell was not ready for that, but his body was.

Avadh was looking at his back through the mirror as there was a burn on his back. Iker's nail marks were peppered over the otherwise clear skin.

"I see," said Avadh

Iker scowled. But the scowl gave way to a whimper when Avadh turned and stood there in all his naked glory.

Avadh got back and soon, they were at it again.

Five more times and six hours later, there was a voice of plea they both could hear. Avadh looked at Iker who was asleep on his chest. Iker's eyes opened. He too has heard the distress call.

"Iker-," Avadh started apologetically.

Iker closed his mouth.

"I know- come back home quickly and stay safe," said Iker.

Avadh smiled and kissed on Iker's forehead and left. In three hours, Avadh was back, thankfully.
Iker had taken a bath by then and even had cleaned up the bedroom, cheeks reddening at the thought of what all they did. Once Avadh was back, Iker sent him off to freshen up. Then they had breakfast together. Life was good.