Epilogue

Oh my Cherry kisses!! Tristen and Jonathon has had a long journey, before and after they got married. Love's so sad that its coming to an end. T.T

Alright, love bugs here's the last chapter that you all have been waiting for.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tristen's POV

Winter came to a freezing end and spring surprised us with its warm rays and the explosion of color. Things at the house slowly returned to normal…no I’m lying. Everything is completely different. No offense to Thomas now that he’s dead, again, but without him around, the house has become much livelier. Jonathon holds more parties and gathers at the house, so there’s always something going on. Yes, I have started Death by his real name. To be honest, I preferred it and Jonathon stopped calling me wife, unless he was teasing or pissing me off. We still argue but not like we used to. In my opinion, things have changed for the better between me and Jonathon and everyone at the house.

When Jonathon was well enough, he took me back home or what was left of my home and explained everything to me. Unfortunately, Helen and Henry trapped everyone in the music hall and set the entire town on fire. Helen had placed a barrier on the town, which was what delayed Jonathon from stopping Helen before she killed everyone. Sadly by the time he arrived it was too late. The town was destroyed and Helen was finishing everyone off. When I asked Jonathon how I was able to leave my life the way I did for the past eight years before coming with him as his wife.

“I made a deal with the souls of everyone in the town.” He told me. “With a few charms and barriers done on my part, everyone aged like they would if they were alive and things remained the same with a few changes to it didn’t look like nothing was every going to change in your life.” He explained. It took me a while to digest everything and I must admit I was pretty pissed at Jonathon for not being honest with me from the beginning, but I appreciated that he did hide it from me and allowed me live my life like I would if everyone was alive.

Now, it’s the middle of spring and Jonathon has been gone for the reaping of people’s soul for an entire month. Today, the girls and I went into the village so the girls could go shopping and get off the manner; that and today we are having a party for Jonathon’s return. I didn’t want to throw the party because Jonathon has the habit of saying he’ll return one day and won’t be back two or three days or a week or two after but he kept insisting that he would be back on time and while he was gone, I was busy putting the party together and watching after the girls. Elizabeth would stop by periodically and took care of the girls when I felt overwhelmed or had to leave for a while to handle some business for Jonathon. Diana, Lily, and I had just got back to the house and Diana and Lily dragged me to the garden and played in the flowers and amongst themselves.

“Girls, I’m going into the library if you need me.” I told them as I headed back towards the house.

“Okay.” They called together as I headed came to the house. I went back into the house and grabbed a glass of water before heading to the library. I walked into the room and lied down on the couch.

“Jonathon better be back here before the party begins.” I said to myself just as I heard a knock on the door. “Come in.” I said as I took a sip from the glass and placed it on the table.

“Sorry to bother you, but I need you to sign these and can you help out in the dining room?” Roxi asked as she handed me some papers.

“Sure.” I replied as I took the papers and walked over to the desk. I reached into the desk and pulled out the pen and began signing away on the papers. “Here you go.” I said as I handed the papers back to her. Roxi flipped through the papers quickly and giggled. “What?” I said confused as I took off my vest.