Prologue

Hey guys!!! Love has a new story for you and Love hopes you like it. PLEASE give Love some feedback because hates to give readers a dull or boring story. Thanks for reading and Love hopes you enjoy the prologue. Cherry kisses to all Love's awesome readers!! >.< ~mwha~

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tristen’s POV:

            I stood in the mirror and stared at myself. I flexed my muscles in the mirror and laughed at myself a bit but it didn’t fix anything. I was still pissed, confused, and disgusted. I washed my face, and left the bathroom. I got dressed and went into the kitchen. Everyone was silent. No one looked at each other and no one said anything. My little sister, Alexia, sat at the table with her bowl of cereal in front of her, untouched. The sound of the kitchen television and the soft whispers of everyone’s clothes were the only sounds in the kitchen.

            I sat at the table and my mom handed me a bowl. I poured my cereal and milk and began eating. My dad stood against the corner reading his newspaper and watching me. They all were watching me. Half way through my breakfast, I sighed to myself and got up.

            “I’m leaving.” I said coldly as I felt the room.

            “You’re not going to finish your cereal?” My grandmother asked.

            “No. I’m not hungry anymore. I’m too disgusted by what I learned last night.” I replied coldly.

            “Tristen!” My father snapped. “That’s no way to talk to your grandmother.”

            “Yeah whatever.” I replied as I walked out the door. I walked into the garage and grabbed my bike. I rode down the hill and turned the corner. I took my time getting to school, taking the long way but I was still early.

I hung out in front of the school watching everyone go by, talking to their friend and just enjoying themselves. Why does this shit have to happen to me? I thought to myself as I had enough of all this merriment. I walked through the halls of my school and kind of wondered around the school for a while before going to my locker. I stood there for a moment before finally putting my combination in and opened it. I went to grab a couple of my textbooks when the pictures of my friends and I caught my eye. I looked at them observing them one by one.

The first picture was of me and my best friends, Tyler and Carson. The picture was an old picture but I remember the day it was taken. I was nine or so, Tyler just turned ten and Carson was about to turn eleven in a few days. We were at my house watching football with my dad. My mom just happened to snap the camera when we were imitating one of the football player’s touchdown dances. The second picture was of me and my little sister on her sixth birthday. She hadn’t picked up the concept that cake was something you were supposed to eat not throw at people. I laughed at myself at the moment I remembered my mom’s face when she saw us covered in cake. The third picture is of me and Krystal, my girlfriend since the eighth grade. It was the most resent picture that I have of us. We went to a party and someone caught us making out. I have no idea how they knew where we were but they got us from a good angle. The final picture is of my family, Krystal, Tyler, Carson, and me at my family beach house in the Bahamas from this past summer. It was so much fun, even though Krystal and I threatened to break up like six times while we were there. I stared at the pictures allowing each memory to return to me but that was a bad idea. The words of my mom came echoing through my head.

“You will never see us or them again. Once you leave you can never come back.” She said with tears swelling in her eyes.

“Damnit!” I said slamming my locker and startling a group of people next to me. “Sorry.” I said before walking away.