Character interview

ecgyannet: Everyone that is a wrap up everyone.

Sonic: It's over?

ecgyannet: Yes , it is Sonic.

Knuckles: Hay , everyone now what can we do?

ecgyannet: I know , a song.

everyone said out loud.

everyone: A song.

ecgyannet: Yeah , a song. So what do you think.

Amy: Sounds good to me.

Cream: yeah , it does sound like fun.

Cheese: Let's do it.

ecgyannet: ok , who would start.

Mario:How about you ecgyannet.

ecgyannet:ok

As ecgyannet get ready to sing.

ecgyannet: Power , was all I desired , but all that grew inside of me was a darkness I acquired.

Mario: When I began to fall and I lost the path ahead.

Mario and ecgyannet: That's when your friendship found me , and it lifted me instead.

Sonic , Tails , Knuckles , Amy , and Shadow: Like a Phoenix burning bright in the sky. I'll show there's another side to me , you can't deny.

Cream , Rouge , Vector , Charmy Bee , Espio , and Jet: I may not know what the future holds , but hear me when I say , that my past does not define me cause my past is not today.

Mario: Ambition , is what I believed. Could be the only way to set me free.

Luigi , Peach , Bowser , Wario , and Daisy: But When it disappeared and I found myself alone ,  that's when you came and got me , and I felt like I was home.

Silver , Blaze , Marine , and Sonia: Like a phoenix burning bright in the sky.

Manic and Aleena: I'll show there's another side to me you can't deny.

Mario: I may not know what the future  holds but hear me when I say , that my past does not define me , cause my past is not today.

ecgyannet: That everyone is a wrap.  Until the next story bye.