Adoption Story?

Should I do a 1D Adoption story? If so, I have some questions that need answering. Whichever answers I choose, that person will get full credit for creating the child while I get a face claim for him/her/them.

1. What age should the child/children be? (Newborn-9)

2. Should the child/children be a boy/girl/both?

3. Should the child/children be of foreign culture?

4. If yes to question 3, where should the child/children be from? (ex. China, Bulgaria, etc.)

5. If more than one child, should they be siblings?

6. What should the child/children's background leading up to their adoption be?

7. What should the child/children's name(s) be? Middle name? Last if known for adoption agency?

8. Should the child/children be in an orphanage in England/Ireland or in a foreign country that the boys perform at a concert in?

9. What tour should the boys be on? (The child/children will be traveling )with them.)

10. Which boy's idea was it to adopt a child to be a new sibling?

11. Where are the boys on tour at the time they make their decision?

12. What drove the boys to pick the child/children that they did?

13. Should the child/children have any type of disorder/ddisability, and is that  why their parents put them up for adoption?

14. What are the child/children's interests? (Sports, music, etc.)

15. Could you make a small biography on the child/children that get adopted?

16. If the child/children are older than age 3, what should be the name of their online school?

17. What goes on with the child/children while they are at the boy's concerts?

18. What is the child/children's hair color?

19. What is the child/children's eye color?

20. What is the child/children's ethnicity? (Include in  biography)