Video Diary Week 1

It was the day the boys and all the other contestants who had made it to the live shows to move into the X-Factor house. The boys all had their suitcases ready with their belongings. When the boys arrived, Louis held onto Liam's arm as they walked inside. The boys were taken to their room where Liam sat Louison his bed and began unpacking. The boys had to make sure they didn't leave anything on the floor, because it would cause Louis to fall and possibly get hurt.

They would be performing in the live shows in a week's time, so everyone had to be ready with rehearsals. The boys had just finished and were sitting in their shared room, bored out of their minds when Zayn suddenly got an idea.

"Hey, guys. What if we do something like video diaries? So that we can talk to the public our progress on the show and maybe even answer some fan questions. I think that could be a fun idea." Zayn suggested to all of them.

"That actually doesn't sound like a bad idea." Liam told him.

"Yeah, we can tape them on the staircase. Make them a couple minutes long." Niall suggests.

"Well, nobody's doing anything right now, so why don't we do one right now?" Harry suggests, standing up, the rest of the boys nodding and following suit. Niall sets his hand on Louis's back and guides him out of the room, sitting him on the staircase behind Liam and sits next to him. Harry gets the camera set up as he sits back down and counts down out loud so Louis can start off the video diary.

"Hi, we're One Direction, and this is our video diary." Louis introduces the five boys.

"And you can come back every week to find out what we've been up to, how we're feeling, and everything that's been going on." Harry continued.

"Yeah, what the curly-haired guy said." Zayn teased.

"Right, what's happened this week? We've moved into the X-Factor house, which is really exciting, and we've been waiting, uh, ages for this, yeah?" Liam says.

"Yeah, a long time." Louis replies to him.

"Yeah a very long time." Liam looks at him, even though Louis couldn't see. "Uh, we've got a decent room in the house. It's not the biggest room."

"Yeah, it's not the worst room." Harry says at the same time zayn says "We could've gotten a bigger room." and at the same time Liam says "And we've got bunkbeds."

"We're not complaining, because we're all having a blast. And were just, uh, enjoying ourselves." Zayn tells them all.

"Sharing a room with four of our best friends in the world." Harry says as Louis reaches his hands out and said "Oh, Harry!" and Niall said in a singsong voice "Oh, we're the four best friends." as Zayn pulled him into a tiny hug.

"We've been practicing hard, uh, it's a good song. Yeah, we like the song, don't we?" Liam asked as everyone responds with either a 'Yeah' or a nod.

"We all really like the song." Liam continued.

"I think we've had a lot of preparation now, and it's just the time's ticking by and we just can't wait to get on the stage and show everyone what we can do as a group." Louis explains.

"Yeah, and we really hope you guys like it as well." Harry says.

"If you've got any questions to ask us, just leave them below and we'll get right back to ya." Liam says as the rest of the boys started pointing down, saying 'just around here.'

"See ya, guys." Harry said as he waved, the rest of the boys following suit.

"We all love you." Louis said as the camera stopped recorded.

The boys all began standing up as Louis began to feel dizzy. He stumbled into Zayn and Niall and Harry held him upright. Liam reacted quickly as he saw Louis's eyes roll back into his head and picked him up bridal style and ran him back into their room as he starts having a seizure. He layed Louis on the padded floor, put a pillow under his head, and the other boys surrounded them, stroking Louis as they got him to calm down.

After four minutes of stroking and whispering to Louis, his seizure subsided and the boys picked him up and layed him in his bunk. They all thought it would be safer to put him in a bottom bunk, so he wouldn't have a huge impact if he fell out of his bed during a seizure. The boys covered Louis with his duvet and sat around him, watching the television at a low volume so Louis could take his nap to sleep off his seizure.

About an hour later, the boys could hear Louis moaning in his bed and turn to look in his direction. They all walked over to his bed and sat down nearby. Zayn went over by his ear and whispered softly to try to get his attention.

"Hey, Louis, it's us. We're right here next to you. We need you to wake up so we know you're alright." Zayn told him as he stroked his shoulder. After a few moments, Louis's eyes opened and he's met with the same darkness that he's known his entire life. The boys all look at him help him sit up against the headboard and gave him a pill for pain relief.

About twenty minutes later, everyone is called down for dinner. Noticing Louis still seemed dizzy, Liam picked him up and Louis held onto him like a koala as they walked downstairs. Liam sat him in his chair as a plate was put in front of him. Liam fed him and himself as everyone talked amongst themselves. Liam noticed Louis was beginning to doze off, so he brought him back upstairs and into the bathroom to give him his bath.

As Liam lowered Louis into the bathtub, he decided to make it a little quicker than they usually would, seeing as the warm water was causing Louis to fall asleep. When he took Louis out of the tub, he put him into his silk pajamas and helped him into his bed as the other boys came into the room. Louis fell asleep when Liam put his bear into his hands and he cuddled it into his chest. They remaining four all decided to watch a movie, as it was still a little early. They all went to bed two hours later, thinking about the upcoming live shows in just a few more days.