Late Night Seizure

The Tomlinsons arrived home after the incident at the venue. Phoebe gets out of the car first, unbuckles Louis, and takes him into her arms as she walks into the house, bringing him to his bedroom. The fact that Louis had three grand mal seizures scared them, especially since he still has the stitches from his appendectomy.

Phoebe removed Louis's shirt as she layed him down on his bed, checking his stitches to make sure nothing happened, and strangely, they were still in place. She gives Louis a kiss on the head and walks out of the room, silently shutting the door behind her.

1:30 A.M.

Fizzy walks out of the bathroom during the middle of the night when she suddenly begins to hear movement. She stops outside her brother's room and knew what was going on. Though, when she opened the door, she wasn't expecting what she saw. Louis was in bed, having a grand mal seizure, when suddenly he fell out, landing on his face and on his stomach.

Fizzy ran over to her baby brother and rolled him on his side. When she turned him over, she noticed his nose was bleeding and there was a cut on his temple. She doesn't try to clean him because if she did, Louis might have accidentally hurt her or himself with how violent the seizure was. She immediately checked his stitches, and luckily they were still intact. It takes four and-a-half minutes for Louis's seizure to subside.

Louis comes to a few moments later when he feels a hand on his stomach. He whimpered in fear, not being able to see who it was, until he heard whispering in his ear.

"Shh, it's okay LouLou. I'm here." Fizzy whispers calmly. After a few minutes, she helps him stand and walk to the bathroom, where she sits him on the toilet. She takes some gauze, cotton balls, bandaging and rubbing alcohol and sets them beside her. She takes Louis's head in her hands to further inspect his facial injury.

"Okay, Louis. You scratched your face pretty bad when you fell off the bed. I'm just gonna clean you up, okay?" She tells him. The family found it better to tell Louis what they were doing as they helped him with something, mainly after a seizure.

"I'm gonna start cleaning your face, Louis. It might sting because the cotton ball's got rubbing alcohol on it. I'm putting it on your face right now." She told him as he winced in pain. A few minutes later, she finished and put everything back where it was. A moment later, Louis began moaning and rubbing his head.

"Lou, do you think a bath might help you feel a little better?" Fizzy asks him, to which Louis responds with a nod. He then asks a surprising question.

"Can you help me, please?" She was surprised by this. Sure the family's helped Louis bathe before, but he's never really asked for one of them to help himself. Fizzy begins to take off Louis's clothes as she started running the water. She lifted him into the tub and began to wash him up. She washes Louis's hair, applying a kiss to his wet follicles as she finished bathing him.

When she's finished, Fizzy carries Louis put of the tub and into his bedroom. She put him in a new set of pajamas, as his others got blood on them, and layed him back down. She then got some pillows from around the room and put them on each side of the bed on the floor, so the blow would lessen if it happened again.

Fizzy pulled the duvet up to Louis's chin stroked his hair, and gave him a kiss on the forehead before standing up to go back to her room, that is before she hears a request from her brother.

"Fizzy? Can you stay with me tonight, please? I'm a little scared." Louis asks his big sister. She walks back over and gets under the covers, with Louis wrapping his arms around her waist, and laying his still sore head on her chest. She rubbed his arm as he began to fall asleep.

"I love you Fizzy." Louis tells her.

"I love you too, baby boy." She tells him, applying another kiss to his temple where the scars were, to try and 'make them feel better' before she falls asleep herself.

About two hours later, she feels movement from the other side of the bed. She opens her eyes to see Louis fidgeting around, but not seizing, as he whimpered in fear. She then realized he was having a nightmare, which sometimes led to a panic attack, which sometimes led to him having a seizure.

She stroked her brother's hair, held his hand, kissed his cheek and whispered to him to try and get him to calm down.

"Louis, it's okay. You're having a nightmare. I'm right here next to you. It'll be okay." Louis' unseeing eyes shoot open in fear as he nearly screamed from the nightmare. He buries his face into his sister's chest while he cried in fear. Fizzy rubs his back and peppers kisses across his face, which always calms him down. After about five minutes of crying, Louis finally calmed down enough to talk.

"What happened, baby boy?" She asked.

"I d-dreamt that I-I w-w-was able t-to see. B-but, someone c-came up to m-m-me and dragged me away. They w-wanted to k-kill me, Fizzy. I was s-so s-scared." Louis stutters as he's still crying slightly.

"Ahh. It's okay. It was only a bad dream. It wasn't real, and i would never let it be real. You'll always be safe with us. You don't need to be scared." Fizzy assured her brother. At this point, Louis has stopped crying and is just resting against Fizzy.

"Go back to sleep, Louis. You're going to need it. You still have Bootcamp tomorrow. I'll be with you then, okay?" Louis nods in the direction of his sister and drifts off to a peaceful sleep, wondering what he's supposed to do tomorrow at Bootcamp.