Video Diary Week 5

"He, we're One Direction and this is our video diary week 5." Harry introduced as four of the boys were seen in camera without Louis. They suddenly hear footsteps and see Louis guiding himself along the wall and sit down at the top with a trash can lid on his head.

"Sorry I'm late, lads." Louis said as he pulled up the lid. Niall is then seen drawing a crazy face on the lid.

"Hello. Last week was absolutely amazing, one of our favorite ones yet. A great song picked again by Simon." Niall said.

"It was a song that everyone would know. It was nice to perform a song that, you know, that everyone at home would be singing along to. In previous weeks, we've done songs that some people haven't heard of." Liam said, laughing as Louis moved the lid up and down over his head.

"I think this week, we wanna show that we can make big improvements in a week and just keep getting better vocally and performance wise because although there's people voting for us, which we appreciate, we know that nobody in the competition is safe. We saw that last week with Bell Amie and last weekend with John." Harry said.

"Our fist question is from Merrill and she wants to know if we could have any superpower, what would it be?" Niall said as Louis could be seen holding his head.

"Louis. Well, if we had a superpower, what would it be? Louis, what do you think?" Niall asked him as he dropped his head.

"What?" Louis asked.

"She wants to know if you had a superpower, what would it be?" Niall told him.

"I'd just, I'd-I'd-I'd fly." He said as he tiredly pumped his fist in the air.

"What about you, Liam?"

"I'd be invisible." Liam answered with a smile.

"You already are." Zain joked as the nobody laughed.

"What about you, Zain?"

"If I could have any superpower, it would probably be, um..."

"Would it be a bin?" Louis asked him in his goofy voice.

"What would it be? I don't know what it would be." Zain said.

"Time travel. It has to be time travel." Harry said.

"No, not time travel. If I could have any superpower, it would probably be to stay young forever." Zain said.

"Peter Pan." Harry said with a cheeky smile.

"Eternal youth would be sick."

"I want to live forever
I want to learn how to fly" Niall sang as Harry clapped.

"I want to live forever
Baby remember my name" Zain sang in a falsetto voice and Louis groaned.

"We're gonna keep it real with a question from Kay Steel. She says what's the strangest dream you've ever had? Harry?" Louis asked.

"I think the strangest dream I've ever had was when I was about six. I had a dream that rats bit all my clothes off." Harry answered.

"What about your dream Zain. The one with Freddie Kueger and the chainsaw?" Liam said.

"No, let's not bring that up because it was a very traumatic time for me. My weirdest dream was when I used to watch Power Rangers."

"Love it." Louis said, him and Zain high-fiving.

"When I was about eight, I had a dream that a giant power ranger was chasing me around. It's a bit weird but, yeah." Zain answered.

"The strangest dream I ever had was a reoccurring dream when I was younger. This is a true story. I used to go to school, I used to forget to put my clothes on, and I used to go naked." Louis said.

"Yeah, when you look down and you've got no trousers on and it's horrible." Liam said.

"So this next question is from GemlovesOneDirection and her question was, what was your first kiss like? Now would anybody like to answer that?" Liam asked as Zain raised his hand.

"Zain's being brave." Liam said as Louis, Harry, and Niall made kissing noises at him.

"My first kiss was pretty funny. It was a bit like---Have you seen the video where the guy has to use a Yellow Pages to kiss the girl---well the girl was really tall and I was about two feet shorter than her. We were outside, so I got like, a massive brick, put it up against the wall, stood on it, so I could stand over her, and I kissed her." Zain answered.

"We're One Direction. Thanks for watching our diary and hopefully we'll see you next week." Niall said.

"Keep voting, please." Zain asked.

"Thank you. Bye. See you. Rubbish." Louis said, messing with the lid as the camera faded.