The Desire for Revenge (Sequel to The Other Uchiha)

THE DESIRE FOR REVENGE (SEQUEL TO THE OTHER UCHIHA)

CHAPTER 1

DISCLAIMER: ALL COPYRIGHTS GO TO MASASHI KISHIMOTO THE OWNER OF NARUTO, EXCEPT CHARACTERS I MAKE UP, AND THE PLOT LINES THAT I ADD INTO THE STORY WHICH BELONG TO ME.

* * *

“How does it feel, Kakashi? To finally see the love of your life after three long years and to only have her taken away from you? Does it make your blood boil? Does it make you want to kill me?” Lord Norio asked as he then started manically laughing again.

“Damn you…” I whispered as I tried to manage to stay awake, but with this loss of chakra by the second it was more than difficult.

“Let her go!” Kakashi shouted now being restrained by both Takeshi and Hanako.

“You see, I knew she never loved me, but in the thought that I would threaten her with your life Kakashi, that she would eventually forget you and stay with me forever. But, I see now that she only holds eyes for you, which I have no understanding of. So, if I can’t have her, then no one can!” He shouted as he then took out his sword and turned me around to plunge it through my chest, to then a few seconds later have it being pulled out.

* * *

“NOOOOOOOO!” I shouted as I shot out of my bed to have cold sweat running down my forehead.

“Sonya? What’s wrong?!” Kakashi asked frantically as he too had shot out of bed to bring me into his chest and rap his arms around me.

“Just a bad dream…” I said pulling away from his chest to let out a small sigh and wipe away the sweat from my face.

“It was about him again?” Kakashi asked now sighing himself.

I just nodded my head in response before looking down at my lap.

“Look at me Sonya,” Kakashi said sternly while then waiting for me to meet his gaze before continuing on, “He’s dead, we killed him six years ago, there’s no need for you to worry about that bastard ever hurting you again.”

“I know Kakashi, I know. It’s just-,”

Suddenly there was a huge explosion of lighting outside followed by a flash a few seconds later that added to the already pouring down rain. This had caused me to practically jump out of my skin and practically fall out of bed, gaining a slight chuckle from Kakashi.

“Seems like someone is afraid of a little lighting, eh?” Kakashi teased which caused me to smirk and punch him the shoulder, hard.

“No! It just surprised me, that’s all.” I stated.

 “Okay! Okay! Geez, you still punch hard after-,”

Suddenly another explosion of lighting happened, while at the same time I heard a little squeal come behind Kakashi’s and my bedroom door.

“Is that you? Kaori?” I asked out loud while getting out of bed to walk over to the door and open it, seeing my daughter Kaori along with my twin boys, Sakumo and Shiro practically scared half to death by the lightning.

“What are you three doing out here?” I asked kneeling down to their levels as they all then ran into my arms.

“What’s happening?” Kakashi asked now from behind me as he let out a yawn.

I then released Kaori, Sakumo, and Shiro from the hug and stood up next to Kakashi.

“It seems these three or rather four, are afraid and couldn’t sleep because of the lightning.” I said as I looked down the hallway to see white hair poking out from behind the corner at the end of the hallway.