The Desire for Revenge (Sequel to The Other Uchiha) (5)

THE DESIRE FOR REVENGE (SEQUEL TO THE OTHER UCHIHA)

CHAPTER 5

* * *

Not only had I found out from Hinata last night that she was pregnant, but more about the current situation dealing with the Hyuga clan. Hinata had told me that the night of the attack that there had been eight attackers. So seeing as the Hyuga’s were convicted of the coup d’état, the Hokage along with the Elders had them confined to their homes until roll call could be taken.  Roll call had taken longer than expected, causing the children to miss their academy classes the next day. The unfortunate result was there were exactly eight attackers and eight Hyuga’s that were missing after roll call was taken. The only slightly good news was the Hyuga children would be able to go back to the academy but the ANBU would be watching them closely, which I thought was stupid for the fact that they are only children.

That had been the only news I could find out before Sasuke had come back telling me I had to get out of there.    

“Come on Dad! You have to let me go with you guys on this mission!” Obito whined startling my thoughts which caused me to smirk at my rebellious son.

“Sorry Obito, but you have to stay here and watch after your siblings for your Mother and I while we are away.” Kakashi replied ruffling Obito’s hair which caused him to frown and turn to me as we continued down the streets to Takeshi’s house.

“Not a chance, you’re staying with your Uncle Takeshi.” I replied now sighting Takeshi’s house just up ahead as I readjusted the twins in my arms.

“But Mom I-,”

“Here we are.” I announced in front of Takeshi’s house, as Kakashi went and knocked on the door before stepping back which made Obito grumble quietly all the while as I had been the one to interrupt him.

A few moments later and Takeshi had opened the door to look from the kids, to Kakashi, and then me confused as if to ask what we were doing here so early in the morning.

I sighed and pushed past him followed by Obito, Kaori, and Kakashi, “Babysitting, mission, remember?” I asked as I placed my sleeping twins Sakumo and Shiro on the coach before turning to face Takeshi. 

“Oh yeah! Must’ve slipped my mind! I knew I had something important I had to do, I just couldn’t exactly remember what it was…” Takeshi laughed nervously while scratching the back of his neck.    

“Right… well I have to be getting to the Hokage’s office so-,”

“Um honey, don’t you mean we have-,” Kakashi began but stopped talking as soon as I turned around and gave him a death glare to let him know I was still mad at him for yesterday.

“Am I missing something?” Takeshi asked confused while Kakashi just sighed.

“You could say that seeing as this has something to do with why Dad had to sleep on the coach last night.” Obito stated in a bored tone which gained a stern look from me as another sigh came from Kakashi.

“Mommy, why did Daddy have to sleep on the coach last night?” Kaori asked worried.

“It’s nothing to worry about sweetie so-,”

“It’s because Dad’s done something to make-,”

“Obito one more word and your g-,”

“Okay okay! Sheesh! I get it!” Obito stated walking down the hall and to the room he and his siblings stayed in when they came over to Takeshi’s.

I shook my head and sighed before grabbing a note from my pocket and handing it to Takeshi of reminders concerning the kids which he quickly looked over before placing it in his pocket and turning his attention back to me.