Will X Reader

Suggested by MiniYourMom

You loved music to no end. You listened to a lot of different types of music so you couldn’t say a favorite type of music at the time being but you really did like rock and metal songs. Lewis knew this and introduced you to his friend Will, a youtuber known for making songs that after you listened to them you really liked. You even thought his older songs that he didn’t like himself. You soon just made yourself a playlist of his songs to listen to throughout the day.

Today was normal, home from working a part time job and gaming while listening to some of Will’s songs. At one point there was a knock on the front door. You paused the game and the song playing at the moment and walked to the front door, opening it to see Will standing there with a small bouquet of flowers. “Hey (Y/n)! Ummmm, these are for you.” He said nervously before handing you the bouquet. You looked at it seeing it was mostly of your favorite flowers.

“Woah. Thanks Will. You didn’t have to.” You said smiling brightly. You opened the door all the way before saying, “Come on in.” to which he complied, walking inside and looking around since he had never been to your house before. He knew the address, he just never came over. After a few minutes of looking around he found your recording room which hand the game up and paused and your phone on the desk. He smiled slightly when seeing what you were listening to.

After a few minutes you came in and quickly grabbed your phone, hoping he didn’t see what you were listening to. “I guess you found the recording room, right?” You asked and he nodded. “It looks nice. What were you playing on the computer?” He asked. You looked at it seeing it was still up. “Oh just gmod sandbox, I was testing a few things and messing around.” You said quitting and closing the game.

“So, why did you even bring me flowers?” You asked looking at him. Will looked slightly nervous for a moment. “Well I…. I saw the flowers in the shop window and I thought of you so I thought I’d get them for you.” Will lied calmly. That wasn’t the reason, the reason was because he loved you, but was too scared to say that was the reason he got the flowers for you. But now he that he had seen what you listen to most of the time he was getting a little more confident about asking you to be his girlfriend.

“Oh really? Well thank you so much, you really didn’t have to.” You said before hugging him. Will blushed a bit before hugging back and saying, “It was no trouble actually, so no need to say I didn’t have to. I felt the need to and I knew I didn’t have to but I did anyway knowing it would make your day.” Will thought a moment before pulling back from the hug and looking you in the eyes.

After a few minutes of staring into each others eyes you both slowly started to lean in and once you both were close enough, Will leaned in to close the gap and kissed you. You blushed darkly before kissing back. You both stayed like this for a few moments before pulling away at the same time and staring at each other. You were surprised that Will kissed you, but it was nice and gentle, which you didn’t expect from him.

You both stayed silent, it was a nice silence but awkward. Soon Will broke said silence and said, “(Y/n), will you be my girlfriend?” You looked at him. “Why me though?” You asked quietly. He stared at you as if you were insane. “Because you’re beautiful, smart, way beyond what I could ask for in a girl! You always make me laugh and smile when I’m down! Why NOT you!” He said making you look at him. “Now will you be my girlfriend?” He asked a second time.

After a few moments of silence from you being shocked you nodded. “Of course I’ll be your girlfriend.” You said before kissing his cheek. Will blushed and smiled brightly, picking you up and getting away from the computer set up before spinning around with you in his arms, both of you laughing as he did. Will kissed your head quickly before saying, “Nice playlist by the way, Will Ryan approved.” He said making you blush and both of you laugh a bit more.