Yandere Darko x Reader

You were currently in your room getting ready for bed, but you had left your computer on with music playing so it wasn't complete silence. After a few songs you looked over and noticed one new notification from one of your favorite youtubers named Dawko, or Lewis was his real name. After the recent beating of 50/20 mode you had started watching him more often some reason, maybe it was because of the Darko video before that or maybe just something else.

The video looked different from most but it did have a name which was also unusual. The name was one word. "Y/n." "I wonder what game this is, welp only one way to find out." You said before clicking it just to see what it was about and you did the responsible thing since you've read too much fanfication with Darkiplier or Antisepticeye. Back away from the computer, and get out of sight of it. Hide in the closet since it's closest. You were a weird person, no one minded though, you made good jokes and that's what people came to you for.

After a few minutes you hear glass shattering and movement coming from the direction of the computer. "Oh (N/n)~ Where are you?~" A voice said coming from the same direction. You knew it was a good idea to hide. But the closet was probably the worst idea of a place to hide, but it's not like under the bed would be any better than the closet. You quietly moved to the corner of the small closet and waited, watching shadows under the door.

"(N/n),~ I know you're a fan of me.~ After stalking your search history and seeing you couldn't find fanfication of me. Why wouldn't you want to see the real thing instead of reading about me?~" Said the dark yet non-forgettable voice that made first appearance last May. 'It had to be him.' You thought. But did you really want to show yourself and risk death? You were too deep into your thought but got snapped out by the closet door opening.

"There you are (Y/n)!~" Said the voice of the one and only Darko. You tried to back into the corner a bit more only to be picked up bridal style by the darkened youtuber. He walked over to the bed and sat down before putting you in his lap. You feel his chest slowly rising and lowering against your back as he takes slow, relaxing breaths. "You know that game of hide and seek was fun~ But you shouldn't hide from me next time~" He said and put his head on your shoulder.

You soon put your head on his chest and sigh. "Seeing the real thing might be better than I thought." You said to yourself before closing your eyes and nuzzling closer to him. You felt Darko make both of you shift until you were laying down, your back still to his chest and his chin still somewhat on your head. "Awww~ See, you admitted to the real thing being better than fanfication." Darko said as he kissed your head and turned you to face him. "And I very much agree." He said and hugged you close.

After a few minutes you slowly fell asleep, leaving him awake and alone. "Man do you know how many people I made turn away from you~" He said to himself before getting out a knife dry blood on it just to look at his success of getting you to be his. He put it away and smiled insanely. "Mine~ And mine alone~" He said to himself before falling asleep. You were his as far as he was concerned. His..... and His alone, no matter what anyone said. He had threatened and killed people to get to you, you were the prize after it all.

Requests needed.