Yandere!Razz/Rhys X Neko!Reader

Sugguested by @JonJon_Kirkland

Rhys(Reece is how I pronounce it.) was obsessed with you. Your (Ear/c) cat ears were adorable to him, you tail that matched was also adorable... But, everyone else in the group found it adorable and would constantly go over to your house just to see you. Recently though, he found out something he could not accept. Ryan had a crush on you and was trying to win you over. Rhys just had to do something about it, he couldn't let anyone have his (Y/n). And he knew just how to get rid of Ryan before he could win you over.

"Hey Ryan!" Rhys said with the phone up to his ear. "I was wondering if you wanted to come to my house tonight. I found a really fun board game but it's only for two people." He explained to his friend. "Sure! I don't see why not! I'll be over in 10 minutes." Ryan said before hanging up. Rhys smirked to himself as his plan started falling in place. He just had to wait till Ryan got to his house and then he could finish him off.

*Gore Warning*

Ryan had arrived in about ten minutes like he said and asked where the board game was. Rhys told him just to get comfy on the couch while he got the game from upstairs. After a few minutes of Ryan waiting on the couch, Rhys quietly went behind the couch with a knife in his hands, raised high. Ryan noticed the shadow but before he could say or do anything, he was silenced. A crack was heard as the knife was slammed straight through his skull and blood quickly flowed out of Ryan's head.

Rhys picked up the body and dragged it to the basement, tossing it into a dark corner before taking the knife out of the dead Ryan's head. He looked at the blood on the knife and back at his now dead enemy. "That's what you get for trying to take my (Y/n) Ryan." He said and sliced open his stomach just to satisfy himself of his anger towards him. He went to his backyard to start a bonfire so he could burn what he needed.

*Gore Over*

  Ryan had been 'missing' for weeks now. No one knew what happened but Rhys would always comfort you when you were sad. In all honesty, you were starting to fall for him. The way he pet your (Ear/c) cat ears and your matching tail. The way he would let you snuggle up to him when sad yet tired at the same time. Everything about him was just perfect. You wanted to tell him so bad but didn't know if you should or not.

Today was like any other day since Ryan's disappearance, Rhys was at your house taking care of you and making sure you didn't make yourself sick. At the moment you were nuzzled up close to him when he looked down at you. "(Y/n), can I tell you something?" Rhys asked quietly but loud enough for you to hear. You nodded in response. "Sure Rhys, what is it?" You asked slightly confused.

Rhys thought a bit before sighing. "I love you very, very much. I would do almost anything for you to be my girlfriend to be honest." He said looking you in the eyes. "Do you accept my confession?" He asked still looking deep into your eyes. You did know what to say at the moment as you stared back into his dark brown eyes.

 All Mine Ending

  "Rhys... I'd love to be your girlfriend." You said smiling brightly as you hugged him tightly, making sure it isn't too tight of a hug. Rhys smiled to himself and hugged back, putting his chin on your head. "You have no idea how happy you made me..." He said happily. "You should probably get some rest, it's already 9:34pm." He said causing you to nod. You snuggled into his chest and slowly fell asleep. He kissed your head and smiled still. "Mine.... All Mine...." He said to himself.  

If Your Not Rhys' Your No One's Ending

"Rhys... I'm so sorry.... I can't accept." You said backing up a small bit. "We can remain friends though right?" You asked, watching Rhys' blank expression following your movements. ".... Yeah, you should probably get some rest... It's already 9:26." He said thinking. You nodded and snuggled close to him like you normally would and fell asleep. He looked at your peaceful sleeping figure. 

"... If I can't have you... No one can..." He said getting out the same knife used to kill Ryan, stabbing you in the back with small tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry my love. It had to be this way." He said as he got up and went to your backyard to start a bonfire to burn your beautiful, yet cold body.

Mine Not Matter What Ending

"Rhys... I'm so sorry.... I can't accept. I just don't think I'm ready for a relationship yet." You said backing up a small bit. "We can remain friends though right?" You asked, watching Rhys' blank expression following your movements. ".... Yeah, you should probably get some rest... It's already 9:26." He said thinking. You nodded and snuggled close to him like you normally would and fell asleep.  

Rhys slowly picked you up and walked outside to his car. He put you in the passenager's side and buckled you in before getting in the driver's side and starting the car. He drove to his house, turning off the car once there and carrying you inside and to the basement. He tied you to a chair and kissed your head before going to the doorway and looking back at you. "..... You'll be mine whether you like it or not (Y/n.).... Mine." He said before leaving the room and turning out the light.