Chapter 2

Hey guys! I would love to thank @PurpleBeagle and @JJR1897! You guys are the BOMB!! @JJR1897 made an AMAZING book cover and I will put it up when I figure out how do to so! Lol... I promise this chapter will be a lot longer than the other one! Enjoy!!

~Sorry for any errors~

Chapter 2:

I was jolted out of my sweet dreams by my head hitting the dash-board. Rubbing my head I look out my window and see the big red-bricked, house. My house. Nothings changed about it from the 275 archers of rolling green pastures to the big, red barn-house. The stables are located to the right of the barn. To the left of the barn-house, theres a giant curricular pen, made for breaking horses. As I look closer to the pen, I see a black stallion. I'll have to ask dad about him after my head stops hurting!

"Sorry I woke you with that big bump" dad said.  "Thats ok, except for the part whenI hit my head on the dash-board!" I said with a frown. "Well, its great to see you still have a temper when it comes time to wake up!" He laughs. I simply smirk. After the Ford was parked in our driveway I jump out and grab my navy-blue, suit-case from the back and dad helps me with my matching duffle bag. "Thanks" I mumble. Now it's his turn to smirk.

"Is that my little Jessica?" calls grandma from the front door. "Yes, this is her... she's a little grumpy, but she's here!" Dad yells back smiling. "Jackson! What have you done to her this time?" she glares at him. "Nothing, honest mom!" I'm now laughing my butt off! She climbs off the porch and wraps me in a gental hug. "If he ever makes you mad again you come talk to me, ok?" She whispers, which causes some more outbursts. I turn my head to look at dad and can see he has an oblivious expression on his face by his forowed eye-brows. "Thanks grandma! I'll be sure to keep that in mind!" I whisper back. 

Hauling the suit-case up the stairs took a lot of energy, because when I finally reach the top I'm painting like a dog. After a quick break I roll my luggage down the hall to the left. Opening up the door was like seeing an old friend you haven't seen in a while. All my posters of horses were still hung on the wall, along with some pictures. The baby-blue paint was starting to pill, but besides that in looked pretty good. I roll my suit-case over to the coset and start to unpack, putting shirts on the left side and pants on the right. Boots and shoes on the floor at the bottom. After finishing I put my bag under my bed. My king sized bed was covered over with a comforter that had little pink and blue flowers. I pull out my iPhone and start to type away to my friend Kimie.

Me: Hey wats up? How life over ther?

Not more than three seconds I got a response:

Kimie: life i pretty good except i miss my best friend! :( jk hav fun over ther, hav to hit the sack school 2morro :p

Me: haha! Thats y u should com to my school! :p night!

Kimie's school is all year 'round. Hanging up I pull on my green, burnished, "Justin Ladies". Skipping two at a time I make it down the stairs. "DAD!" I yell for him. Making it into the living-room I can hear him yell back. "What?" he says trying to imitate my voice. "Nice try, but I'm going to go see Blue." Referring to my horse I haven't seen in forever. I hope he can still remember me! "Ok, just don't go near that black stallion in the breaking fence you understand?" he says. "Why? usually I can go near it and the horses come right up to me. Just because there not broke to ride doesn't mean their harmful" I argue. "I know,  just not this one please?" he asks with pleading eyes. "Fine!" I roll my eyes. Relive turned back into his face as he smiled at me. He turned back to his "Cattle action" on the TV. Typical, but sooner or later whether he likes it or not I will go and meet this black stallion and why not make it sooner? I smile to myself as I slide out the back door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey how was it? To short, to long? Not enough detail, to much detail? Please Comment, Vote, Read, and Fan! Thanks darlings!

xoxo~ Jill