Chapter 1

A/N Hey guys and ladies... this is my first ever book and I hope you enjoy!

Sorry about any errors!

Chapter 1:

I can't believe I'm finally seeing him after five years. A small smile pricks across my face as I think of the tall olive, skinned man. The man I call my dad. Its been five years since I've seen him! I think about all the great times we spent together before the divorce. The Tennessee airport was crawling with different people from around the world. I was a city liker, but enjoyed the country style a lot. I was pulled out of thoughts when I heard a familiar voice.
"Hey Jessie, its been a while!" Dad yelled to be heard over the loud crowd. I turned to face the man of my dreams.

"Dad!" I run up and wrap my arms around the man. I could hardly believe that it was actually him! I havn't seen him for as long as I could remember.

"Why don't we get you home so you could get settled in, I'm sure a lot of people would be happy to see you!" He wraps his strong, but gentle arm around my shoulders.

After throwing my suitcase in the back of the red Ford, I jump into the passengers seat. I couldn't wait to see everyone. My dad has always owned the ranch and I used to come down every summer to help out with him. When we would go back home to New york, grandpa would take care of the cattle and horses for dad. This was going to be the best summer a nineteen year old will ever have!

***************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Hey guys I know its a little short but it is my first book and I want to see if I get any reads first... so please read, vote, comment, and fan! Thanks darlings! Also if anyone knows how to do book covers I would really appreciate if someone could make me one... the best cover will be picked and the illustrator will be recognized! Thanks again!

-Jill 8)